Ratings for Dr. Brant Alfaro

Family dentist for a very long time. Very knowledgeable and very friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Alfaro is a very skilled dentist and works with ease and is highly skilled at minimal pain extractions and cavity repair. I would highly recommend him for his high level of skill and care for patient comfort. He is very professional and to the point. He's not a chit-chatty kind of guy. I do not have a problem with this. If you are looking for a professional dentist who is excellent at what he does, I would see Dr. Alfaro.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Alfaro takes his time ensuring all your questions are addressed. The staff are also very knowledgable. Going to the dentist is an enjoyable event because of Dr. Alfaro and the staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I'm extremely grateful to have found Dr Alfaro. I don't like to go to the dentist, so I was happy when Dr Alfaro made me feel comfortable, heard, and cared for. The staff is also really good. They make my visit enjoyable and are able to keep me calm before scary procedures (i.e. getting my wisdom teeth removed).

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Staff are friendly and courteous, he is knowledgable and conscienctous. I have used him for years and never had a problem.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012