Ratings for Dr. Richie-Ann Rodriguez

I found Dr Rodriguez to be very kind and great with kids. However, I found my visits to be most useful if I googled my issues beforehand and had some idea of what might be going on. A few times she contradicted herself between appointments, and it made it hard to trust her judgment. I would recommend her as a family doctor over visiting walk-in clinics, but I am happy to have found a doctor that is better suited to our needs.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

I found this doctor to be very condescending and lacking in good patient interaction. I was hopeful as I was really hoping to find a great female doctor in the greater Vancouver area

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I was trying to find a new doctor and Dr Rodriguez was apparently highly recommended on Facebook so I thought I would try her. I had such high hopes but unfortunately I was completely turned-off by the complete lack of punctuality. She was 1 HOUR late!! I have never had to wait more than 15 mins my other doctor! And to top it all off, her tone was not very friendly and a little sarcastic when I asked a question. It was a terrible visit. Highly NOT RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Fantastic and caring Dr. Lisen to what you say and gives you good advise

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013