Ratings for Dr. Azim Juma

Never seen a doctor like him. The worst doctor ever. Never went to him again,,need to correct his way talk people why all the time very sarcastic way of dealing, his level of knowledge is very very poor. It's shameful.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr Juma has been our family doctor for more than 10 years - his diagnosis is always right and is very knowledgeable. Best doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr need to correct his way talk people why all the time very sarcastic way of dealing

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Very nice. But he can not cure stupidity. If you don't like him, please go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Best doc ,listens to you carefully and always tries his best to help you out,i strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Never seen a doctor like him. The worst doctor ever. Never went to him again.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

I had visited his chamber along with my son with the complaints of RTI with productive cough for 2 weeks and fever for 3 days. He examined my son and said "viral" and it would take time for 3 weeks. I am an international medical graduate and intervention cardiologist, asked him "how could you diagnose this viral or bacterial without doing swab or Blood count? He replied "I can't do the lab test for youe son" and then I asked him "why not bacterial?" He answerd that in case of bacterial RTI, the lymph nodes will be enlarged. I was surpricrd to hear from a canadian doctor! I didn't say anything. Suddenly he angred with me and said" I know you are a doctor but here you are a patient,so stop. You are annoying me." Is this the behaviour of a normal GP? So now judge yhis doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

visited his walk in clinic and found his level of knowledge is very very poor. It's shameful.

Submitted January 6, 2016

Very awful doctor , also always had bad experiences in every of my visit. I have been his patient. For a long time but never like it and finally I decided to Change my family doctor to a good and caring knowledgeable one.

Submitted January 15, 2015

I would say he is just oki .he seems to hav lot walkin patients so he gives less time

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013