Ratings for Dr. John Iskander

Dr. Iskander recently operated on me for sigmoid colon cancer. I have never felt so comfortable with a doctor. He took the time to explain all aspects of the surgery before and after, was very accomodating in answering my questions and follow up appointments and referral to an oncologist. He acted quickly when my cancer was detected and from time of diagnosis to surgery it was just 18 days! I can't say how thankful I am at the skill and knowledge of Dr. Iskander.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I cannot even fathom what this lady with rectal cancer is talking about. I also do not like the prejudice in her tone. I'm a lady who has had two surgeries with Dr. Iskander and I cannot even begin to describe how considerate, polite and skilled he is. If ever I or anyone I know needs any surgery I would highly recommend Dr. Iskander no matter how far one has to drive.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My father in law was in serious condition and the doctor was very professional, very compassionate, and did a very good job of taking the time to explain options to the family. After the procedure he visited several times to check in and update us. We have a good feeling about Dr John after this experience.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Nice & friendly doctor. I just had a colonoscopy with Dr. Iskandar and didn't feel a thing. If you need a colonoscopy he is great.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

no follow up. rude and butchered my son and never followed up after surgery. very disappointed. We will NOT go back to him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015