Ratings for Dr. John A. Brandeisky

I felt that no matter how much I told him about my pain, he would minimize my symptoms, discounting me as a whiner or a young, idiot. Also, he would never remember conversations that we had in previous appointments. Unfortunately, I had to find a new DPM because I needed a podiatrist who was personally invested in me and my situation. The difference is night and day, and I feel so lucky to have found my new podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

He would never remember anything we discussed in the previous appointment. I felt as if he did not listen to me. he never examined my foot properly only typed into the computer. He was happy to show that he can pull any previous test record right away. He always forgot what he diagnosed or said in my previous visits and finally he gave up saying that he tried injection/ therapy etc. There is nothing else he can do.He called me every week and after 5-6 visits Without explaining anything he said sorry I cannot help you any more.I still have his e-mail. I ignored the negative review about him and made the appointment.But now I see that there are other patients faced the same problem.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have used Dr. Brandeisky for several different foot problems. His service is excellent and his skill in both diagnosis and treatment options is excellent. He was incredibly flexible in fitting me in and solving a difficult diagnosis, so I am extremely pleased. The minor surgical procedure that he performed had an excellent result with no complications. He is very friendly. He also is reachable through email, which is a huge benefit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Excellent doctor. Never have to wait too long for an appointment date. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The doctor is informative, honest, and absolutely geared towards his patients. He will not force any thing upon you. Fully discusses your situation and each possibility and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I felt as if he did not listen to me. It was like talking to a brick wall. He would never remember anything we discussed in the previous appointment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr. Brandiesky seems to be very knowledge in foot care. He is not gun-hole about performing surgery as a first result. He tries to find other means before coming to the conclusion that surgery is needed. I give him a big thumbs up!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Brandeisky has helped me a number of times over the years. He is always friendly and knowledgable! I recommend him all the time!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

1.Patients are always examined 2.Accurate documentation is paramount to patient care and accuracy 3.Conservative care avoiding surgery should always be tried first 4.Patients can be rude and unreasonable 5.Patients don’t always listen or remember what the doctor is saying 6.Patients should not talk after the doctor has started talking so as to hear the full diagnosis or differential diagnosis 7.Proof reading what you write will make it clearer to the reader 8.Diagnoses are not always clear initially due to presentation and patient explanation and can become clearer with time

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Dr. Brandeisky was extremely rude both times I saw him. He never examined my foot only typed into the computer. I went to him for a neuroma (which I never I had due to having one on the right foot) he couldn't diagnos it - told me to go for physical therapathy. I recently had two neuromas removed from the foot he said had none. NEVER LET A poditrist cut anything other than toe nails. Use a medical surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

I see the other ratings and cant help but think it must be him and his staff, because anybody else I spoke to about him has the same reaction. He is abrupt, rude and pushes to operate. I have heel spurs and the pain has gotten worse not better. I went to another doctor who treated me with cortisone shots and orthodics and has made me feel much better.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Dr. John A. Brandeisky's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ