Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Zozzaro

Very knowledgeable md. I really wanted to see Dr. Hassan since he was already taking care of my son. Dr. Zozzaro did surgery on my daughter and I so happy he was the one. he is very kids friendly, on time, takes time to explain the procedure. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!. When I look at ratemd.com and saw that the rating are not that good I was really disappointed and really question myself if I want Dr Zozzaro to preform the surgery. All those rating are about his Staff ( maybe they are not that great but I didn't have any problem). Dr Zozzaro as Md in scale 1-5 I would give him 11 :). I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I really wanted to see Dr. Hassan but he cancelled my appointment, i went to see another doctor, all he did was spray my nose with afrin and checked my nose with a scope, saw no infection but gave me antibiotics and sent me on my way. i did not take the antibiotics cause the afrin helped me, its a shame that they just throw medication at you cause they don't know how to cure you. well that 15 min visit cost $456.15 for the visit and $633.93 for the nose endoscopy, if you don't have good insurance (i don't) be prepared to pay.i called to find out if that price was right, crazy as it is it was right. so i got charge $1099.08 for a visit that did not help me. i really want to see Dr Hassan but not for that price. its my months paycheck.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Going to the Family Center for Otolaryngology & Allergy was the worst experience I have endured at a doctor's office. After waiting 70 minutes to see the doctor, several requests for an update on when my son would be seen, lots of lies that the doctor would see my son immediately, the doctor's assistant came out and told me that the doctor was running behind and would not be able to see my son for another 20 minutes. I don't know why, when I told them 45 minutes into waiting, that I had to be somewhere in one-half hour, why they continued to lie - why didn't they just apologize and reschedule?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Very knowledgeable and approachable, but staff really does not care about patients and it really shows.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012