Ratings for Dr. Rachel Stewart

I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Stewart and all the staff at living wellness.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I was just checking into Dr. Stewart's website so I could refer her on to someone and saw this rating page. I wanted to see her ranked higher on the list! She was incredibly helpful to me in helping me avoid sinus infections and resolving another issue. She really listened to me regarding my concerns. Her staff were also very helpful in mailing some medications to me when I was out of the province.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Rachel Stewart is a wonderful caring and very knowledgeable doctor. She is very friendly and easy to talk to about anything. She is punctual and will follow up with you via email if needed. She has been very helpful to me and I am very glad to have found her. I highly recommend her. The staff are also top notch. :)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Wonderful doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. She has helped me tremendously and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Great doctor but she's not that warm. Not that I care how warm she is if she knows what she's doing! Two of the front staff are wonderful...Jill and a blonde lady; however, the 3rd one (Ursula? I think) is terrible. Disorganized, unfriendly, and just generally b****y! I'm sad to say that there have been a number of times that I've gone to a different practitioner due to this woman!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Stewart is an absolute GEM! She and her staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable (smart!). They go above and beyond their call of duty. They genuinely care and provide follow ups as necessary via email or telephone. They are also very accommodating with appointments - they work around your schedule if need be. She also cares about your personal life and takes the time to get to know you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr Stewart is very knowledgeable and put me at ease immediately. She has been extremely helpful and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Wonderful naturopathic doctor. Very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012