Ratings for Dr. Michael Ross

pretty boy, no sense of people, full of himself, stay away from him

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Ross was a huge disappointment. My family doctor was having difficulty finding an opening for me to obtain a specialist treatment through the province’s mental health care system. I went ahead and booked an appointment with Dr. Ross at his private practise for a $150 an hour. My insurance protection requires a Psychologist’s report and could not wait for an opening through the province, therefore, I found Dr. Ross in the yellow pages. After the hour was up and before leaving his office he agreed he to treat me. When I called back to get a date for the next appointment as my lawyer was waiting on and a letter as well, he told me I was too complicated and would not be helping me. I was very upset and hurt, losing the money hurt me as I had to sell something to go see him. He knew my situation was dire and that I could not afford to be there, but I took that chance and got screwed over by him! There is something seriously wrong with the health care professionals in this province?!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012