Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Vecchiarelli

I’m wondering if anyone has had this doctor for Cushings Disease .? I have been very ill for years , and a goitre that needs removed from my thyroid down through my chest ..

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

My case is quite complex but Dr. Vecchiarelli was very attentive and he also explained things to me when I asked further questions. He also gave me hope when he said he would do his best to get me back to feeling good again. I hope so because I have suffered so much. All patients need to be listened to and shown compassion. If there was more kindness and compassion the world would be a better place. Thanks.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Jonathan Vecchiarelli's response
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

Submitted April 17, 2018

He is amazing. Listens, cares, smart, goes the extra mile. So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Submitted October 3, 2017

I've been to a few endocrinologists in Toronto and so far Dr. Vecchiarelli has been fantastic. He takes the time to answer my questions (and my moms), explains things in layman terms and listens. Dr. Vecchiarelli is very patient and doesn't make you feel stupid or like a failure if your not doing your best. He is very positive and reassuring .....thx De. Vecchiarelli he's a keeping .and Anna who is my diabetes educator is amazing very helpful, understands the ins/puts of my pump and gives he best advice . She again doesn't make you feel dumb and she too is very positive. ...you rock Team LMC Etobicoke

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Jonathan Vecchiarelli's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your wonderful comments and will be sure to share your amazing feedback with the clinic team! We look forward to your next visit.

Submitted October 3, 2017

Excellent doctor and tries to do his best for his patients. Really cares about his patients and takes the time to discuss and answer all questions. Many doctors rush you out, but he never does this. Only finishes the appointment when you have no further questions and have understood everything - no matter how long you have been there with him. Extremely good bedside manner. Open to discuss things you may have read about on the internet, any research, more natural methods vs drugs, etc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Vechiarreli is compassionate, knowledgeable and patient-focused. Being in the healthcare field myself, being a patient of his is a blessing. Like my family doctor, he calls re: health updates to make sure I get prompt treatment. He even sent an email when I wasn't available to take his calls.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Really nice guy who seems to care a lot about people. He was flexible in his schedule and really accommodating. I thoughtbhis expertise was apparent and he took the time to explain things thoroughly. Top quality guy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

He is a great listener and very thorough. He never gave up on helping me find out what was wrong even when other doctors did.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

He is great punctual and flixible in his scvhedule.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

He was absolutely awesome, very down to earth, compationate, good bedside manners, his explanation were very clear and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Jonathan Vecchiarelli's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients