Ratings for Dr. Andrea Picard

I have tried several orthodontists and can say with confidence that my experience with Dr. Picard has been outstanding. The entire staff is friendly and helpful. I felt that I was treated professionally and was at ease knowing that they are very knowledgeable and use the most modern equipment. I am so pleased with my results that I will continue to go to Dr. Picard and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr. Picard and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They take time to explain things and make you feel comfortable. The office is state of the art, so I get at ease knowing that the latest techniques are used to fix my problems. I'm glad all my dental issues were resolved and that it was a positive experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Picard to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

My Daughter just finished treatment at the clinic and everything turned out great. Dr Picard has a lovely clinic and she is made us feel comfortable every visit. We had a few concerns along the way but we were always reassured and was happy with the results. Great place for any orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr. Picard and her staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable and helpful. They take the time to explain things and make you feel comfortable. The office is state of the art, so I felt at ease knowing that the latest techniques were being used to fix my problems. I would definitely recommend Dr. Picard to anyone. I'm glad my dental issues have been fixed and that I had such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Horrendously expensive, unhelpful and unknowledgeable receptionist. Makes things sound much worse than they are so you will rush into treatment. Most expensive one I have ever had a consultation with. The office is nice and modern, but I think the receptionist is really incompetent.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Andrea Picard and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. They are very professional and have a very beautiful building beside wellington street. I did not go through with the treatment. I refuse to pay more than 5,000$ for the removal of my wisdom teeth, jaw surgery and braces to fix my bite. If anyone know's any Orthodontist in Ottawa who can get the job done for a reasonable price please let me know Thanks. orthodontistottawa@hotmail.com

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Seeing another orthodontist now. Supporting Staff are great but my mouth is not... so I had to pick one over the other.

Submitted July 16, 2014

I initially shopped around for a good Orthodontist in the Ottawa area. I ended up choosing Dr Andrea Picard and I have no regrets. She has a beautiful state of the art office and her staff are all very friendly. It's a relaxed atmosphere but still very professional.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I took my sons to see many orthodontists for consultations over the years. Every orthodontist I have seen was willing to start treatment right away, except Dr. Picard. She said that many boys will continue to grow their lower jaw in their teenage years and it is best that we monitor their jaw growth and make sure they have stopped growing before starting orthodontic work. In hindsight, this is exactly what happened to my older son who had orthodontic work done in early teens, now his jaw has grown and now has an under bite which will require more intervention. Wish I had received such a good advice for my older son!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Terrible experience. Started off well but ended terribly. Now have to go to a new orthodontist to fix the problem.

Submitted June 15, 2014