Ratings for Dr. Rachid Mohamed

I would not recommend this doctor to any Dr. Bass is the best

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

I have no experience to compare it to, but my procedure with Dr. Mohamed was amazing. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and warm. He took the time to answer as many questions as I could ask, and was completely forthright about my condition and the procedure I was having done. The procedure itself, while I of course remember nothing, has left me with absolutely zero complications. He is as adept at his job as his excellent bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Mohamed!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

First time meeting Dr. Mohamed, made me feel informed of what was going to happen and very good bedside manner!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I’ve seen Dr. Mohamed for a few procedures and he always makes you feel comfortable. Jessica his assistant is a gem too.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I met with Dr. Mohamed after requesting to see him for a 2nd opinion. He was extremely thorough, knowledgeable, kind, caring and had amazing "bedside manor" I really felt that he listened to me and answered all my questions and took time to explain my issues. If you are looking to see a Gastroenterologist I highly recommend you request Dr. Mohammed. Jessica, the Administrative Staff was also so kind/caring and pleasant on the phone as well as in person.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

Great experience. He really cared about my issues and found a solution when no other doctors could help. Thank you for giving my life back.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Mohamed and nurse Christa, thank you both. You were clear letting me know what was going to happen, i was so relaxed, I slept, and I rarely sleep. Also the nurses in the unit. The care you show for patients that are with you such a short time is amazing. Right from the time I recieved the call from the booking nurse, each person I spoke with mentioned how kind Dr Mohamed is, they weren't wrong. What a kind man.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Mohamed is one of the best doctors I have dealt with. His "bedside" manor is exceptional; extremely punctual, respectful, knowledgeable and patient. He has gone above and beyond for me and that is truly a rare thing among medical professionals these days. He has the most amazing office staff that I have ever had the pleasure experiencing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I never leave disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have delt with several GI doctors and Dr Mohamed is very understanding helpful and knowledgable he listens to your concerns and helps you feel relaxed. His receptionist is great and also makes you feel like you are her number one priority even if the office is full and she is busy. I am very greatful to have been finally referred to a GI doctor who is so great

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016