Ratings for Dr. Rachid Mohamed

Dr. Mohamed and nurse Christa, thank you both. You were clear letting me know what was going to happen, i was so relaxed, I slept, and I rarely sleep. Also the nurses in the unit. The care you show for patients that are with you such a short time is amazing. Right from the time I recieved the call from the booking nurse, each person I spoke with mentioned how kind Dr Mohamed is, they weren't wrong. What a kind man.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Mohamed is one of the best doctors I have dealt with. His "bedside" manor is exceptional; extremely punctual, respectful, knowledgeable and patient. He has gone above and beyond for me and that is truly a rare thing among medical professionals these days. He has the most amazing office staff that I have ever had the pleasure experiencing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I never leave disappointed.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have delt with several GI doctors and Dr Mohamed is very understanding helpful and knowledgable he listens to your concerns and helps you feel relaxed. His receptionist is great and also makes you feel like you are her number one priority even if the office is full and she is busy. I am very greatful to have been finally referred to a GI doctor who is so great

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Mohamed was so kind and easy to work with when I had an endoscopic ultrasound. He was funny and casual enough to put me at easy but always stayed professional. His kindness when telling me I had cancer was remarkable and he was so careful to be sure I was okay. I would seek him out if I ever needed another procedure.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I have had many procedures done by Dr. MOHAMED and I have more faith and trust in him. Not only is he a very fine doctor but he's very pleasant and professional I would trust him 100% . He has fix me from where I couldn't eat and was told I may never eat now I can eat again thanks to him. He's the best. Pat S

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Mohammed and his office were very understanding and assisted greatly in getting me to the right place. Would highly recommend Dr. Mohammed and his excellent assistant Jessica. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I recently had an endoscopy performed by Dr Mohamed, he is all that a patient would want in a Doctor and more. Easy bedside manner with patients and very friendly, not at all like some Doctors I have met over the years. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Mohamed is thorough, competent and caring. He is everything you want in a physician. I agree with all of the positive comments.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

The entire team at Dr. Mohamed's office is the best I have come across. I have had many horrible experience with doctors while trying to determine what was causing my problems. Dr. Mohamed gets to know each of his patients in great detail both in terms of their medical history and personalities. He treated me with respect, kindness and explained everything clearly and in great detail to help me. He has taken such good care of me and has helped me regain my quality of life. I could not ask for a better doctor. If someone makes you comfortable when talking about "bowel movements" or when they are sticking a camera where no one wants a camera you know they are darn good at their job.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014