You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rachid Mohamed

Dr. Mohammed and his office were very understanding and assisted greatly in getting me to the right place. Would highly recommend Dr. Mohammed and his excellent assistant Jessica. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I recently had an endoscopy performed by Dr Mohamed, he is all that a patient would want in a Doctor and more. Easy bedside manner with patients and very friendly, not at all like some Doctors I have met over the years. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

The entire team at Dr. Mohamed's office is the best I have come across. I have had many horrible experience with doctors while trying to determine what was causing my problems. Dr. Mohamed gets to know each of his patients in great detail both in terms of their medical history and personalities. He treated me with respect, kindness and explained everything clearly and in great detail to help me. He has taken such good care of me and has helped me regain my quality of life. I could not ask for a better doctor. If someone makes you comfortable when talking about "bowel movements" or when they are sticking a camera where no one wants a camera you know they are darn good at their job.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Bless you all for everything you do....I am always keeping you and your team in my prayers.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Mohammed completed a procedure on my husband which was difficult . It went well. He is pleasant, very very good, kind and knowledgeable. He discussed the results and we were completely happy with his manner and his abilities. This was just a few days ago. We just received a phone call from Dr. Mohammed who informed us of the results which were positive. Who does that nowadays?. We would trust him completely. I am so thankful that we were referred to this wonderful young man who is a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Really good. To the point and helpful. He has made a tremendous, positive impact on my life and health.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

The South tower might not be the most engaging and appealing location, but Dr. Mohamed is certainly the best gastroenterologist I have come across (and I have consulted quite a few). He's knowledgeable, clear, to the point, thorough, punctual and available.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I agree with all of the above comments, he is a great doctor and totally makes you feel comfortable. I am impressed also, with how he works with you and listens to what you think or feel about the issue. Very intelligent, bright, warm and friendly. He has made such a difference for me in my life!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

He is truly an amazing doctor. He is kind, makes you feel comfortable, and most importantly listens to you. I've seen many doctors over the year and he is one of the best ones I've ever seen. I don't stress out when I have to go and see him because he makes you feel comfortable with whatever problems your having. He is very understanding when you have procedures done and makes sure you are very comfortable before doing anything. Wish there were more doctors out there like him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Rachid Mohamed's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohammed and his office were very understanding and assisted greatly in getting me to the right place. Would highly recommend Dr. Mohammed and his excellen..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had an endoscopy performed by Dr Mohamed, he is all that a patient would want in a Doctor and more. Easy bedside manner with patients and very frien..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mohamed is thorough, competent and caring. He is everything you want in a physician. I agree with all of the positive comments. "

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire team at Dr. Mohamed's office is the best I have come across. I have had many horrible experience with doctors while trying to determine what was caus..."

November 24, 2014