Ratings for Dr. D Weldon

Le docteur Weldon est tres humain prend le temps d'expliquer , je me suis sentie en confiance et entre bonnes mains , j ai vraiment appréciée les soins que j'ai reçu , il était de garde et a ouvert son cabinet pour moi un dimanche matin wow , j aimerais que notre systeme de santé possède plus de medecin comme lui .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I have made several emergency calls in the last few months to Dr. Weldon's office due to my mother's failing eyesight. I have nothing but praise for the staff and Dr. Weldon has always taken time to explain thoroughly what this particular eyesight problem consist of, and what to expect in the years to come. He speaks to mom in such a kind manner, what a comfort this is for her and our family. We truly appreciate this medical clinic's professionalism and support in these difficult times.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

this doctor cares for his patients young and old. Old style contry doctor with modern techniques. Being referred to a specialist by Dr Weldon will open you all the doors instantly it saved my eye.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr. Weldon did an emergency "weld" on my torn, detached retina. He took the time to answer my questions, even though it was past the end of his day. He made me feel comfortable, and was cheerful in his encouragement and use of words. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012