Ratings for Dr. James E. Thompson

Dr. Thompson delivered my first baby 19 years ago. It was a traumatic birth for both me and my son. Dr. Thompson spent several hours with me after the birth while doing sutures and checked on me several times during my almost 2 week stay. He was just as comforting when I became pregnant with my 2nd child, which was also a high risk pregnancy. I actually ended up delivering her almost 3 months early and once again, Dr. Thompson was there each step of the way making sure I understood what was happening and that I felt ok given the stress surrounding a premature labor. I have referred at least a dozen of my friends to him and all have LOVED him. His staff is very helpful and most have been with him many years. He takes the time after each exam to let you get dressed and speak with you in his office about the exam. He allows open time for questions you have and answers them. I would never go anywhere else. He really cares about his patients...a rare find in today's medical world.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. James E. Thompson's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)