Ratings for Dr. S Blaskovich

Dr. B is a very knowledgeable and is constantly researching and collaborating with other healthcare professionals, he constantly impresses me with his knowledge. As an athlete it is important for me that he can relate as a former athlete himself. He takes the time to explain and his care is outstanding. I recommend him every opportunity I get.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Dr. B is an amazing doctor and person. His attention to detail and care for his patients is second to none. I have lived across North America and Europe and he is no doubt one of the best Doctors I have had to the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for all you have done for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Amazing and knowledgable, Will go back any time I hurt my back or neck

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr Blaskovich has been amazing, he is very informative and explains things so I understand. He is very thorough and I don't feel like he is just trying to take my money. I have recommended quite a few people to him and everyone who has seen him has loved him too.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013