Ratings for Dr. Rosie Lacivita

Dr. Rosie is a WONDERFUL dentist. I am terrified of dental work and she has been absolutely amazing. She is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. I drive 2 hours because she is than good. I would highly recommend Dr. Rosie to anyone looking for a fantastic dentist!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Been twice now. Each visit was great. Both Dr. Lacivita and her assistant are both so friendly (a quality my previous dental office was lacking). State of the art equipment, and she actually listens if you have any concerns. I would recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

In a word - AWESOME! Would highly recommend Dr. Rosie.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

My wife and I have finally found a good Dentist to take care of us in the area we live. A friend of my wife recommended that we should go and see Dr. Rosie. We were able to get our appointments on the same day. During our first visit both of our appointments were on time and everything was explained to us in full detail. Dr. Rosie took care of our needs in a very professional manner. She is a very friendly young lady to deal with. We're glad we found you. Dr. Rosie you're awesome!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

My husband and I have been going to Dental Works to see Dr. Rosie since she first opened her practice and we have had nothing but positive experiences. She is a caring, friendly, professional and thorough dentist. The office is modern and clean and the appointments always run on time. Carol is great at calling to remind us when we are due to schedule our next appointment and all the paperwork is taken care of. Dr. Rosie and the Dental Works team really take care of their patients!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Our whole family sees Dr. Rosie. Her manner is easy going. The kids enjoy access to TV and wifi. Appointments are on time. She's the best!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Very kind and extremely gentle. I finally found a dentist I like!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Rosie is just great! She is a very caring and gentle doctor. I had a bad phobia of dentists until I met her. She takes the time to explain each and every procedure, and is just a pleasure to talk to. She's a lovely young lady and I would highly recommend you visit her at dental works!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

My kids and I LOVE Dr. Rosie! She always greets us with a big smile on her face and is a great dentist. If you don't have a current dentist or if you have a dental phobia, go see Dr. Rosie! I promise you wont be disappointed :)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I moved to this area and had to find a local dentist. I waited for this office to open for convenience and by the time it openened I had an emergency and had to call for an appointment. From the first call I felt comfortable and was very impressed with Dr. Rosie and her assistant Carol. They are both caring and gentle and make you feel at home and at ease. Dr. Rosie is amazing. She is very helpful in explaining what is needed and forming a plan of attack. I had hoped to find an old fashioned, trustworthy dentist and am so happy I found just that in a young person. Thank you so much Dr. Rosie. I am so grateful to have found you.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012