Ratings for Dr. Henry Chen

He listens and refers to specialists when needed. Very friendly and easy to talk to. The staff are generally fine. Occasionally the wait time is a bit long because of patient volume and the fact that he takes the time to talk to every patient equally. I am very pleased with Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Henry Chen is the BEST doctor in S.E EDMONTON if not the world. He takes the time to listen and he cares. He is good when it comes to making referrals for you so you can see a specialist. He prescribes enough meds each time so you don't always have to come back very frequently. Only downside is the long wait to see him. That's because he is the best and everyone wants to see him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Very good Dr. Excellent communication Best Dr i had in my 40yrs

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Doctor Chen is the best! Never found a doctor that listens and helps so much, This man has no ego and doesn't act like he is much superior or anything like many other docs. Every time I go to the Meadows walk in clinic, Every patient is just waiting for him even though there are other docs there.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Patience, compassion, knowlegable, effort, understanding, efficient in referrals to specialists, this kind of doctor is very hard to find. Lucky for me and my sons, plus my parents that we all are in the good hands of Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I have been Dr Chen's patient since he opened the Primacy location in Meadows. He is simply wonderful, i haven't needed to see him for the last year but i am on my way to go see him now. I have never met a doctor that listens, takes his time and actually looks after his patients like Dr Chen. He also does the best referrals, he will refer you to the best specialists and if you have someone in mind he will work with you to get you in. He always wears masks which doesn't bother me, knowing the kind of business is is in make sense.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

Dr. Chen is one of the best Doctors in Edmonton, he works in four different place, and I have been in pain for years and well I have a lot of medical problems and he took his time to try to fix one prob at a time, I have never meet a Doc like him, he is like angel sent here for us by God, and he does not have a big ego, and thinks that he is just a reg doctor good man he is :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Truly the most AMAZING doctor I've ever met. With my health issues I've been to so many doctors. All unable to help, unable to understand the immense horrible pain. These doctors shrugged me off, told me I was fine and I could work in this condition. The first day I saw him he was shocked I was forced to work with all the pain and health issues. It was an instant year off. He was mortified other doctors would not help me. He sent me for 1 test that should have been done years ago...within the next day he had an official diagnosis as to why I was in so much pain. Anyone would be blessed to call this man their doctor. Truly an Angel and I don't know what I would do if I wasn't forced by a close family member to see him. I will see no other doctor EVER!!!!!!!! This man goes beyond his call of being caring, compassionate and understanding!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

Dr Chen is a great Doctor who takes his time and listens well which helps with a correct diagnosis. 1st Doctor in 29 years which I complete faith in.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013