Ratings for Dr. Atanas Nedelchev

Dr Nedelchev was a caring and supportive ob throughout my first pregnancy. He was always easy to reach, progressional, punctual and attentive to our concerns. My husband and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Très professionnel, compréhensif et réconfortant. Le meilleur gynécologue à Montréal

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The dr. is very responsibility, kind, and honest. He is my first baby's gynecologist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

The Dr. Is very professional, kind and funny, answer all may questions and concerns. I have the luck that he delivered my child. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr.nedelchev is very honest,smart and educated. He is one of the few doctors that you won't meet everyday.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Nedelchev is the best! He followed me for my third pregnancy and I was very impressed. He is not only a warm, kind and funny person, but he takes all the time needed to answer questions/concerns, is very knowledgeable and is up to date on latest clinical findings/research. Although he wasn't able to deliver my baby, he came to visit me twice after my delivery to make sure that all was well. Overall, I was very pleased with Dr Nedelchev and his staff and I highly recommend him as an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He's the best!!! My husband and I loved him! He has an amazing staff (Elizabeth is awesome) and they are all so helpful and patient. I was in the hospital twice bleeding early on in my pregnancy and he even called me to make sure all was ok and to come and see him. He's always on time you don't have to wait forever like other Doctors. My pregnancy has been amazing and he is a big part of why it's been so great. He's funny and calming and answers all your questions even if you think they are stupid. I highly highly recommend him. J&J :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Clinic was closed for 2 days I tried to call multiple times to re-schedule, voicemail full so no way know .... their e-mail is clinique.atanas.nedelchev@gmail.com Dr. Ndelchev welcomed me with a question if he know me (?) - I am his patient, apparently he does not remember his patients and asks such funny-stupid questions (?). Also what worries me most is his attitude : he is kind of arrogant, he's making fun of "women always telling him about their PMS" and how funny it is... I came with sever PMDD, pain, vomiting, disminorrhea, depression, life is dull and horrible lately. He asked me what do we do about it, I answered that "he is the doctor". He gave me the prescription for Celebrex, he needed to look it up on his cell phone for the dosage (I am talking standard dosage) and told me that I could take it with other NSAID (not recommened, can cause stomach bleeding etc "Avoid taking aspirin or other NSAIDs while you are taking Celebrex." so now I am asking myself if he's knowledgeable as well as his questionable attitude (he never took any time to explain anythin). Hope at least the treatment that he suggested works.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

From my visits to the clinic to delivery, it was overall an awesome experience. Dr.Nedelchev cares and it showed. He took his time to answer my questions with empathy and sometimes even with humor. His secretary was always welcoming and caring, very sweet girl. Without a doubt, I recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Nedelchev! He takes his time to answer questions and you never feel he is rushing you. Even when he was not on duty to deliver our baby, he still came to check on us before the delivery and the next day. Fantastic experience!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016