Ratings for Dr. Atanas Nedelchev

Dr Nedelchev is a caring and responsible doctor, very knowledgeable, punctual and funny. He always answered all my questions and was passionate about all my concerns. Everytime i had a problem throughout my pregnancy i called him and he always called me back within a few hours and then follow it up to make sure everything's good. He also visited me after delivery to make sure I'm doing well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Excellent physician, supportive, answered all my questions. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Very nice office with excellent staff. I was very pleased with Dr Nedelchev and his staff and I highly recommend him as an obstetrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Go to his clinic, less than 5 mins talk then appointment is done. For the whole pregnancy he didn't even check/measure my belly. If you don't ask anything then no conversation,sometime i asked he answered sarcastically. it's my 1st pregnancy ofcourse I know nothing he should be the one telling me this and that. I ended up asking my friends who already gave birth of what to do base on their Ob and also did some research and read book for pregnancy. Definitely will change OB for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Atanas Nedelchev -le meilleur gynécologue à Montréal

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Nedelchev was a caring and supportive ob throughout my first pregnancy. He was always easy to reach, progressional, punctual and attentive to our concerns. My husband and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Très professionnel, compréhensif et réconfortant. Le meilleur gynécologue à Montréal

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The dr. is very responsibility, kind, and honest. He is my first baby's gynecologist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

The Dr. Is very professional, kind and funny, answer all may questions and concerns. I have the luck that he delivered my child. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr.nedelchev is very honest,smart and educated. He is one of the few doctors that you won't meet everyday.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Nedelchev is the best! He followed me for my third pregnancy and I was very impressed. He is not only a warm, kind and funny person, but he takes all the time needed to answer questions/concerns, is very knowledgeable and is up to date on latest clinical findings/research. Although he wasn't able to deliver my baby, he came to visit me twice after my delivery to make sure that all was well. Overall, I was very pleased with Dr Nedelchev and his staff and I highly recommend him as an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017