Ratings for Dr. Atanas Nedelchev

Ask him to make sure that he check everything on 20 weeks of pragnency!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

After a very bad delivery from a previous doctor with my first pregnancy, I came to Dr. Nedelchev for my second pregnancy. He was AMAZING and helped me get past my ptsd from my previous delivery (by a different doctor), and made my pregnancy feel smoother and a lot less stressful. The delivery went well and he checked up on me and the baby while we were in the hospital waiting to go home. He was also asked how the baby and I were doing at my post partum appointment. He is a caring doctor who takes the time for you. I have nothing bad to say about him and would go to him again if I ever have another child.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

He delivered my first baby and I hated the experience. He didnt even look me in the face while he mumbled an introduction. I found that he very much lacks empathy and is very vague and seems annoyed by questions. He was also annoyed at how things turned out and made me feel like I was taking too long. He was brutal in his interventions and he totally ruined the super short time I had with my baby before she had to be taken away for further checkups. I'm so glad he wasn't my regular doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Very good experience, I had a high risk pregnancy and dr. Nedelchev helped me out to have a healthy baby and a successful delivery. He is very patient oriented and makes sure all your questions are addressed. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Nedelchev is the best og/gyn in Montreal. He is calm, supportive and will take the time to answer all your questions. I appreciate that despite being thorough, he doesn’t request a ton of tests/examinations when you have a textbook pregnancy. With both my pregnancies I never felt unsafe or not taken care of, even if our appointments were sometimes very quick. On the other side, he has no problem taking as long as it needs and I never felt rushed to leave. His efficiency is incredible, I have never waited more than 10 minutes and he would apologize for the long wait! For reference I know of an ob/gyn who routinely has 3 hour waits for her appointments. You can tell Dr.Nedelchev loves his job, it shows in the care he gives his patients. After the birth of my first child he visited me in hospital to make sure everything went well, then for my second child he was on vacation the whole week leading up to the birth, but he made sure I was seen by his colleague. I would also like to mention that his secretary Elizabeth is awesome, very kind, social and quick! Also the office is very pleasant, never dirty or unorganized and they are always happy to see the little ones if they tag along! Overall I was so lucky to have him take me as a regular patient, he did that out of his own kindness because he was already busy with many patients and I wasn’t considered high risk. I am so grateful for him and his care and I know that whether it is for future pregnancies or other problems I will always be able to get an appointment quickly.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Nedelchev is the kind of doctor your regular gynaecologist refers you to, if he really likes you. He took care of me for both my pregnancies. My first pregnancy went really well and all throughout it, the appointments were quick although thorough. My second pregnancy was a bit trickier and that's when, as a doctor, Dr. Nedelchev was fantastic to have. He was so incredibly attentive. He took all the time in the world to answer questions, called me back at home to answer all my concerns, did all the tests, ultrasounds at almost every appointments to insure the baby was growing well. He was wonderful. Dr Nedelchev has a great sense of humour and a really calming steadfastness to him. I was so happy he delivered my second baby. He was great all throughout labour and provided a great sense of safety. The perfect doctor if you are a worrier. Also, Elizabeth, his secretary is the best, always smiling and will chat with you if you are feeling talkative. Super clean office.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Nedelchev is a caring and responsible doctor, very knowledgeable, punctual and funny. He always answered all my questions and was passionate about all my concerns. Everytime i had a problem throughout my pregnancy i called him and he always called me back within a few hours and then follow it up to make sure everything's good. He also visited me after delivery to make sure I'm doing well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Excellent physician, supportive, answered all my questions. Very professional, kind and knowledgeable. Very nice office with excellent staff. I was very pleased with Dr Nedelchev and his staff and I highly recommend him as an obstetrician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Go to his clinic, less than 5 mins talk then appointment is done. For the whole pregnancy he didn't even check/measure my belly. If you don't ask anything then no conversation,sometime i asked he answered sarcastically. it's my 1st pregnancy ofcourse I know nothing he should be the one telling me this and that. I ended up asking my friends who already gave birth of what to do base on their Ob and also did some research and read book for pregnancy. Definitely will change OB for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017