Ratings for Dr. G Prystai

Doctor Prystai is one of the best THORACIC Surgeons in my mind. He was the Surgeon who performed a quadruple bypass on me 16 years ago today at the Foothills Hospital Calgary AB. My family are so thankful for every day that I live, I will be 76 years young in April 2014....Many thanks Doctor Prystai from the bottom of my heart....Doreen Parker ( I changed my lifestyle also )

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr Prystai was my surgeon for my triple by-pass surgery. He made me feel very confidant and was very approachable with the questions that I had regarding the procedure. I was very comfortable in talking with him. He saved my life and I am forever grateful for his expertise. The follow-up went well with him telling me that he didn't need to see me unless I have more questions and he would be happy to see me again. He has the nicest and warmest smile and truly enjoys his patients.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013