Ratings for Dr. Ian Furst

My son had 2 wisdom teeth removed as well as some other work to prepare for braces. The care was very professional and personable. And the follow-up call the next day was very appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Amazing experience. He performed 4 extractions with no drilling - no chipmunk cheeks - no antibiotics required!!! Staff in Waterloo were phenomenal, clear and knowledgeable handling all my questions. On-call doctor took my call on a Sunday night of the long weekend and talked me through my additional questions - super nice. Great customer service. Great job all around. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Furst removed my wisdom teeth a few weeks ago. He was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable at all times. He had to drill out some of my impacted teeth, but despite this, I didn't feel any pain while recovering over the following week. He must have done a darn good job! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

It’s rare that you come across stand out medical care today-but I have from Dr. Ian Furst and the team at Coronation Dental Group. I recently had a successful tooth implant by Dr. Furst and I was truly impressed. I found Dr. Furst and his staff highly efficient and focused on my care. He took the time to explain the procedure and answer my many questions in detail. He quickly eased my anxiety about the procedure and made sure I was comfortable. Oh, and I even received a follow up call the next day to check in and see how I was doing. You would be lucky if you receive care from Dr. Furst and he earns my heartfelt recommendation.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

He is very arrogant and I never felt like he was fully listening to what I was saying. Maybe it was because I didn't have an "adult" with me (I am 21) and so he thought I didn't know what I was talking about. Either way, did not like him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Furst recently did an implant for me. When you go to CDSG you enter a modern office and are greeted by a professional well trained staff. The consult was professional and presented in terms easily understood. The procedure was more of the same. Dr Furst and his team were attentive and considerate in all aspects of the procedure. i would highly recommend CDSG and Dr Furst for all your dental surgery needs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I had two extractions and two implants. No pain at all. Excellent doctor and staff!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Furst and staff (nurse Jen and receptionist Becky) were amazing. My son had his wisdom teeth out yesterday and was very nervous. Office and staff assured him and the procedure went slick. He only needed a few advil afterwards and is already eating normal food with care. Would HIGHLY recommend this office to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Furst, as well as the 2 nurses I met for my procedure were amazing! Dr. Furst and the team eased my anxiety about the procedure immediately. I had never had any other surgeries before and was quite nervous about having my wisdom teeth removed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Furst for anyone seeking a professional and compassionate oral surgeon and team!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This guy is great! He had all the time in the world to explain anything I asked. He really appeared to know what he was doing. You can tell that he has done this a million times and has perfected it to an art. He was physically fit enough to be able to have a strong and controlled grip on the tooth. (He didn't have his feet up on the chair and pulling with both hands). On a personal level the guy was great. The kind of guy you could easily have any kind of conversation with. Only 4 I gave him was for time but in all honesty I would much rather wait for a real professional then get a someone else that's not so good a little quicker.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Ian Furst's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cambridge, ON