Ratings for Dr. Mike Hatcher

I went in for kidney pain at 2 pm and sent me home 11:00pm with nothing and told me to come back next day. He is a lazy pervert, who is prejudiced towards other races other then his own , i could die of kidney failure because of my last name.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Hatcher is a pervert Lasy October I went to emergency with a mental health issue He came into the curtained atea called for security had them 5 point strap me down and then had 4 men cutnmy pants off and leave me naked from thwaist down because he thought i had hit one of his stagf I hadnt donn anything and they admitted that Anothdr girl with mental health woke up straped down and completely naked He is as sick asnthey get Dont ever let your loved one be taken to E pod Its 4;isolayion cells with locked steal doorsnyou remove all your clothing and comply or secure is cLled and they rip your cloths off

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Visited ER a few weeks ago and had the privelidge of having DR Hatcher looking after me. Have no complaints. Here was great. Thanks Dr Hatchet

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

This so called doctor is worthless, cocky , ugly , inhuman, I've heard from so many nurses he is just horrible to work with , can't get a practice, so he's forced to be a er doc is with no life , loser

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I want nothing more than to rate this doctor as terrible across the board, but that would just be out of spite and not fair. He was on time, im sure he is knowlegable, but he out right lied to me. He told me my urinalysis was negative for blood the red brown color of my urine was from eating beats.........??????. Further investigation showed that the urinalysis was positive with gross hematuria. That is, confirmed and visible blood in the urine. He could be the most knowlegable and prompt doctor in the world but the fact that he lied makes him an unfit practitioner.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Hatcher - thank you over and over for your amazing empathy, warmth, humour and down to earth practicality. You helped my daughter Katherine and myself when we had been through two weeks in and out of the emergency room, and came up with an accurate diagnosis when others were shaking their heads. Brilliant. Yvonne Oswald PhD (Best selling author and NLP Trainer)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Very good doctor. He found my gallstones and is making arrangements for my surgery. Extremely easy to talk to. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I end up in the ER on a regular condition due to my rare disease and Dr. Hatcher was the only Dr. that actually had heard of it and was very kind and helpful. :) First emergency room doctor at the NHS that I didn't want to run away from...thank you!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Hatcher is without a doubt the best emergency department doctor I've ever had. I went to the emergency department in an absolute panic and he was fantastic. Very straightforward, great at explaining things without being condescending, thorough and open-minded - my husband and I felt a real rapport with him. My whole experience with the St. Catharines Emergency Department (RAZ unit) was timely, effective, and left me feeling much better than when I went in. Sincere thanks to Dr. Hatcher for his career choice!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

MADMAN! I went for treatment of a head wound caused by tripping and hitting my head. This poor excuse of a human, let alone any kind of doctor, assaulted me, had me physically restrained (5 or 6 restraints) with the help of 5 others, told me I wasn't going anywhere and said, "Further, I'm going to write a Form 1 on you (to detain me in hospital for 3 days)" because I refused to be treated by him (because of an experience with him two years previously) and said I was going home. I was left without any treatment for my wound, without any antiseptic exposed to hospital-acquired germs, until next morning when he came up suddenly behind me and proceeded to staple my head wound without any anesthetic or antiseptic.I've complained to the College of Physicians and Surgeons about my experiences with him and I won't rest until this madman loses his licence to practice his madness on patients. Doctor? Of what? Sadism? i've rated him because it is required to post my comments but there is not the kind of rating he deserves. ALL BAD!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015