Ratings for Dr. Renuka Ramakrishnan

I had really a great experience with her wow I could say she is a library in dermatologist she just gave me a Gud medicine n really it worked so well on skin without nil side effects I ll suggest lot people for wonderful flawless skin thank u so much

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

she is the best doctor for skincare there ws a marvellous result frm skin prblm

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been taking treatment for more than 6 months. She has almost become a family doctor to us since my mom and sister also are taking treatment now with her. The medicines prescribed are absolutely right and affordable. Follow-up with patients is awesome since I send her my status in WhatsApp (as I am currently residing in a different city). I visit her on monthly basis and she is one of the best dermatologists in and around Chennai.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

dr renuka has been treating me for past 8 months,..she is a down to earth person,who treats with care

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I am really glad to meet Dr. Renuka. I am based out of Chennai & i was looking for the doctor to cure the acne & dark spots on my face. I am aware of Rate MDs and visited the site for the same. Doctor is so simple & shows openness on what to expect out of the treatment. I had experience with other doctors but the treatment from Dr.Renuka is simply amazing and quick. I feel very good and quiet confident with the doctor now. So immediately after a month i thought of approaching for my hair problem, which was my top most concern. its only two days since i started using the hair treatment but i have strong faith that i will meet the expected results, will soon post the results on it as well, stay tuned :). In short the best affordable and result oriented treatment thats worth giving a try!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

When our two year old son got skin allergy and the infection level was two we had no idea what to do. Thankfully Dr Renuka could immediately found the cause and prescribed a suitable medicine and the miracle happened. In the days time or soon got completely healed. Thanks for the medical advancements and good doctors like Dr Renuka.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I was searching a doctor for my mother treatment regarding psoriasis. We even consulted many doctors before meeting Mrs. Renuka Ramakrishnan but nothing got cured. We met her in starting of 2014 and it was a fantastic meeting. The way she handles the patient is awesome. The loving words are really a great encouragement she can give to the patient other than medicines to cure the problem. My mother got full cure and we all are really happy. I would like to add a point here as i even noticed that she conducts many social activities, contributing towards the society. I would definitely advice general public to make use of the initiatives taken by Doctor. Hats off to her not only for the best in class treatment but for giving positive attitude to the patient. Really one of the best doctor i have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

one of d best doctor ever seen... actually i came for acne problem during camp and was under treatment for one month and now my face is so clear ... thank yo doctor for giving me wonderful treatment and gave confident on my beauty... everyone got shocked after seeing my face without any marks ... i saw many doctors but finally you are d one who solved my problem... :) :)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I saw many doctors for my skin problem. But they didn't give me the proper treatment.But Renuka Mam only gave me the proper treatment.She is a very good Doctor.She is talking very politely and friendly.I like her way of talking while giving treatment.I will be very thankful to her still my life. By Vidhya Malini.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

She is a such a wonderful Doctor that i have not ever met, she is so polite, friendly and i couldn't felt i am sitting in front of the Doctor, i felt like sitting in front of my wellwisher, exactly i couln't express in word's. But she is understanding a patient's feeling and pain that is very speciality in her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014