You may also like

Rate Dr. Alim Devani

Dr. Alim Devani's Ratings

My diagnosis and treatment went very well. I plan on returning for a routine examination in 12 months. Thanks Dr. Devani. GW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

The girls at the front were friendly and efficient. My appointment was excellent and I came away feeling I received the care I needed. Very impressed with Dr. Alim Devani. Thank-you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2886859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Devani based on a mole that had grown significantly during my pregnancy. was sent in for Biopsy and came back as basal cell cancer.....was a quick procedure and very clear about what he was doing. Had to come back in for a skin check 4 months later, and again found another form of basal cell cancer on my upper chest. He was very good, and was thorough on his work. Happy with the results considering, and I know I can trust him if I have any questions or concerns going forward.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2886114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Devani for my eczema and after waiting 6 weeks to get in, he didn't even LOOK at my skin. He wrote me 3 prescriptions and told me everything about eczema I already knew. He was VERY rude and short with me and refused to even acknowledge anything I suggested that I would like to try (I.E. Allergy testing). I left his office in tears. Dr. Devani was horrible and I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have visited Dr. Devani's office on 4 occasions and each time was a great experience. Have had a basal cell cancer as well as melanoma removed. Happy with the results and the staff were very accommodating. The worst part of my entire experience is my allergy to the bandages I was using while I had stitches and I was delighted to find that Candice had a prescription for me to help ease the irritation. She even came out to the parking lot to give me the prescription as I had quickly left the office without knowing it was being written! Dr Devani's communications were clear, concise and informative. He ensures everything is a-ok and has insisted that I come back for a follow up. I would usually dread such a thing since I'm used to waiting in doctor's offices for what seems like multiple eternities... but I have never waited for more than a couple minutes at Dr. Devani's practice, so I will be back! Highly recommended... keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

I have seen Dr Devani three times and the experience has been very positive each time. He does have a busy practice but he was very thorough with me. He found a basal cell cancer on my face and made an appropriate referral to a surgeon who was outstanding. I have since had a head to toe skin assessment done( at Dr Devani's suggestion) and a spot was found on my stomach that showed atypical cells( would eventually become cancer) and he removed this area on a subsequent visit. The nurses are polite, knowledgeable and good with any post -procedure information. I would strongly recommend Dr Devani as he is professional and does some very good work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been to Dr Devani on 2 occasions and both times I found him very knowledgeable and helpful. Is he rushed - yes but not to the point that I felt I was being "fluffed" off. He took the time to explain on each occasion what he was going to do and how. I felt extremely comfortable with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I was diagnosed with Melanoma and Dr. Devani did the surgery within 5 days. He was pleasant and I had no discomfort during the procedure of removing mole from arm. I saw him 2 weeks later and has stitches removed and also had received work that what he removed was clear of cancer. He, again, was professional and pleasant and showed a genuine concern for me as a patient. He was happy about the outcome and pleased with how I had healed . The scar is appearing to be less pronouced than I had anticipated. I believe he did good work and would not hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I went to Dr Devani after struggling with extremely bad eczema for six months. He prescribed an antihistamine which caused insomnia and hardly helped with the itching. I went back about a month later and told him this- he said he could give me more of the medicine but other than that "I don't know what else to tell you" on another occasion he asked ME how I would like to move forward and what I want to try even though I was the one going to HIM for help. Like many others, all my appointments were no longer than 6-7 minutes and not very helpful. I ended up going to a naturopath for help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr Devani 6 months ago due to adult acne issues and my experience has been very positive. Dr Devani recommended some treatments before prescribing Accutane which has been the best solution for my adult acne. I cannot be happier with the results. Dr Devani has been very helpful and always available. Also, the staff at the front desk is extremely helpful. I could not be more pleased and I would recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for an excellent dermatologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794212].votes_count ]]