Dr. Lotfia Elkout

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lotfia Elkout

Excellent, smart and very caring Pediatrician. I would recommend her to every one without hesitation. I'm so happy with the care my baby has received from this kind and caring doctor. You really get the sense that he wants the best for the people under his care. Thank you Dr. Elkout.

Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Elkout has been our pediatrician for a while. I can echo other parents' concerns about not being able to book an appointment with her. I find her to be kind, but rushed. She does cut you off at times when speaking. (I only said 2 sentences, and she seemed aggravated so that was a bit concerning). Perhaps she has trouble finding balance. We haven't had to wait to see her in her office lately once we get there, but it is VERY hard to get an appointment. We've had to book far, (months) in advance, and have been told by staff that "this is what her patients do". So, if something dire comes up, you do pretty much have to go to a walk in clinic, which feels like it defeats the purpose of having a doctor following your child's growth and development. For example, I had to get my toddler immunized at a walk in clinic because we couldn't be booked with Dr. Elkout in time. Her staff doesn't prompt you to book the next appointment as you leave, so all is left up to the parents, which can trip you up if you're a busy parent. It's true that she likely is knowledgeable. But it's also true that she doesn't spend much time getting to know you or your child. My personal family doctor (who is now far away) spent more time with my first child and asked more questions about him, how he was sleeping, what kind of behaviour he displayed, and asked him to respond to her requests, for example, to see if he could comprehend. None of this was done this time. with my second at Dr. Elkout. We will stick with her but there could be some things to work on.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

عيادة أطفال متميزة و الجميع فيها قائم بواجبه لتقديم الأفضل

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

It’s nearly impossible to get an appt for my child at her clinic!! They are either closed (for example during March break when it would’ve been beneficial to have them open) or you get their answering machine and they never seem to call you back!! And the rare times you actually get the receptionist live on the phone, she tells you the doctor is fully booked for months on end! I’ve had to bring my child to Sick Kids emergency because she never has availability!! Then if you’re lucky enough to get an appt, she’s always rushing you out of there! On many occasions when I’m trying to voice my concerns or explain why we are there, she interrupts me to tell me to let her speak first!! Her attitude lack compassion and patience considering I’ve waited months just to get these appts! You’re better off taking your child to a walk-in clinic!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

no other words just wonderful doctor,kids love her,we love her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

You will see every one work hard to give quality service

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

She's an amazing pediatrician. Takes time to listen to the patient/parent and then provides detailed and step by step instructions. Very knowledgeable and doesn't mind repeating, in case you didn't catch all the information at once. She's also got amazing bedside manners with the kids.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Amazing doctor,gentle,explains everything,but very busy. Even though we always make appointments we still wait around 1 hour. Her secretary is nice,but sometimes is hard to communicate with her. She often doesn’t answer phones,send them to voice maill and not call back. You have to try again and again in order to schedule an appointment. I don’t like that,but doctor is really great and very warm person.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

No sense of punctuality. Never on time. And it's not like 10-30 mins wait time, it's like over 45 mins before you see this doctor and then she'll rush herself to be done with u to see other patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great staff but almost always take over an hour after the appointment time to see Dr. Elkout. She is knowledgeable and patient with all questions. She does not rush and this makes it worth going to her and waiting for over an hour.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Lotfia Elkout's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients