Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

I have been with seeing doctor Shahrokhi for a number of years now and I have had really nothing but pleasant encounters here. My family and I have been very pleased with our appointments.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

horrible staff, horrible management and a very moody doctor, I would stay away!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have seen this Dr in many occasions since he is the closest Dr to my location. He is absolutely rude. Talks to the patient as if he's talking to his teenage kid. Has no respect. Gives you obvious attitude. Have had so many wrong diagnosis for the simplest matter. The staff are even worse. They never ever pick up the phone. Put you on the longest holds. They never call you back regarding a test result or a referral, you have to keep "showing up" at the clinic till they finally do the smallest thing for you.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I agree completely with all the comments. He is very pretentious, but his knowledge is very limited. He was able ti write a prescription that London drugs didn't understand. I have never see that.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I went to see this doctor at Coal harbour medical clinic. This doctor is so rude and very unhelpful his staff is so unorganized. Seems to me everyone that works within his clinic is heartless like him where they do not care about patients. This is also an unsanitary environment sanitize your medical equipment before using it on your patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The wait was long but overall experience didnt deserve a 1 hour wait. If I wanted to wait an hour I'd habe just gone to the ER. Though the staff were nice I should say.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Should I repeat other people's comments!? He is not listening. He always make fun of you for being ignorant as a patient. He says if you have maximum of normal blood pressure you have to take drugs and no other options! Thanks god I am more professional than my doctor. Thanks to Canadian health care system for putting our life in the hands of these doctors.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The worst doctor you can imagine. Every time I called his office for my kids, his secretary told me doctor is fully booked and suggested me go to a walk in clinic! Every time I made an appointment for myself and went to his office on time, I had to wait long time to see him (sometimes more than an hour). He was always in rush , never listened never cared. Once, I got my laboratory requisition paper with different name. He never ever called for test results even though there was a problem.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Worst doctor hands down. He yells at his patients and doesn't listen to them. Do not waste your time with him. He probably doesnt even have a med degree.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Unfortunately, I would never recommend Dr. Shahrokhi to anyone. I was his patient for years and was never satisfied! He doesn't spend time to listen and then diagnose the patients, he just goes ahead an order tests which he never reviews upon receipt. He is always in rush.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015