Ratings for Dr. Masoud Shahrokhi

I went to see this doctor at Coal harbour medical clinic. This doctor is so rude and very unhelpful his staff is so unorganized. Seems to me everyone that works within his clinic is heartless like him where they do not care about patients. This is also an unsanitary environment sanitize your medical equipment before using it on your patients.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The wait was long but overall experience didnt deserve a 1 hour wait. If I wanted to wait an hour I'd habe just gone to the ER. Though the staff were nice I should say.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Should I repeat other people's comments!? He is not listening. He always make fun of you for being ignorant as a patient. He says if you have maximum of normal blood pressure you have to take drugs and no other options! Thanks god I am more professional than my doctor. Thanks to Canadian health care system for putting our life in the hands of these doctors.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

The worst doctor you can imagine. Every time I called his office for my kids, his secretary told me doctor is fully booked and suggested me go to a walk in clinic! Every time I made an appointment for myself and went to his office on time, I had to wait long time to see him (sometimes more than an hour). He was always in rush , never listened never cared. Once, I got my laboratory requisition paper with different name. He never ever called for test results even though there was a problem.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Worst doctor hands down. He yells at his patients and doesn't listen to them. Do not waste your time with him. He probably doesnt even have a med degree.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Unfortunately, I would never recommend Dr. Shahrokhi to anyone. I was his patient for years and was never satisfied! He doesn't spend time to listen and then diagnose the patients, he just goes ahead an order tests which he never reviews upon receipt. He is always in rush.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Masoud's for approx. 3 years. He was always unpredictable. Sometimes he would be nice, other times, he would be rude, short, and made you feel like you were a burden. I unfortunately suffer from chronic pain. During my last couple months with him, he made me feel like a burden. He asked why he always had to fill in forms. He asked if the forms were necessary. He told me that these forms were costing government time and money. I felt horrible. Also, he always cut me off when I was trying to talk or explain something to him. He was not very knowledgeable in the area of pain management and kept telling me that I didn't need to see any specialist because I would never be at 100% again. I eventually had to seek specialist care through other doctors at Coal Harbour and they were able to help me out. He also didn't seem to care when I asked for X rays, scans or proper tests to be done on my back. He thought that I didn't need them. Afterwards (with a new doctor and proper testing done), I was diagnosed with OA and bulging disc discs in my back. If we had known the diagnosis, I could have received proper care from the beginning. After many years with him, I finally sought out a different doctor because he continually made me feel like a burden every time we saw each other. That was a horrible feeling. On the last meeting with him, he actually refused to help me and I was left leaving the office in tears. He never made any referrals suggested, never ordered necessary tests, never kept me up to date, failed to read any reports that did come in, and dismissed my complaints on many occasions. I made the decision to leave this doctor and find better care elsewhere. I am glad that I did, as I am now being heard, taken seriously, having proper tests and care, and most importantly, I am being treated like a human being.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

He doesn't seem to be a doctor to begin with. Going through a check-list to see if it's time to fire him: 1-Is he always late? Yes. 2-Do you feel rushed? Yes. 3-Has he decided upon your course of care before evaluating you? Yes. 4-Does he really listen to you; is he attentive? No. 5-Does he take the time to make a connection with you? No. 6-Is everything explained to your satisfaction? No. 7-Do you wonder about his competence? All the time! 8-Does he coordinate with other doctors? Nope! 9-Does he order necessary tests? No. 10-Does he follow up with your test results? Nope! 11-Does he follow up with you at all? No. 12-Is he up to date? No (prescribed obsolete drugs). 13-Do your documents go missing or never received and need to be recent several times? Yes. 14-Does he ignore your questions or dismisses your complaints? Yes. 15-Does he value your input? No. 16-Do you feel comfortable with him? No. Is he rude, dismissive, or condescending? Oh yeah!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

He does not even bother reading any of the rest results he keeps ordering. The staff constantly lose faxed documents. He does not even bother reading any of the results he keeps ordering. He is usually unaware of the results that already exist in the profile of the patient. He almost never take paintings vitals or even physically examines them. This is unbelievable!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

He has a very good knowledge and care the patients very well

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014