Ratings for Dr. Donna Jezdic

DrJezdic is definetly top notch in her field.She is not only beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside.She is straight forward and does amazing work.Best Botox ,fillers and skin treatments at Esteem.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Excellent ,caring and compassionate doctor. I went several times for Botox and always happy with the results.I just had fillers for the first time and love my lips.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Exceptional doctor.Very efficient and knowledgeable.Ihad fillers done with her for the first time and love my results.I look and feel better than ever after her recommendations.Beautiful office and very professional.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I love my results.Thanks to DrJezdic I look natural and rested.She is a genuine,caring and beautiful doctor.One of the most intellectual women I have met.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

This is doctor is very pushy in terms of requesting OHIP number from her patients for "emergency purposes." This is completely unnecessary if a patient is seeing her for cosmetic treatments i.e. botox, fillers. One wonders if she is double billing patients.... charging OHIP for 'medical reasons' and billing patient as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Excellent doctor.I have been a patient for years. She is genuine and caring.The best in the city.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Jezdic is truly a miracle worker! I started seeing her in March of 2016 and will never go anywhere else. During my first visit she thoroughly explained what could be done to correct my fillers (previously done by another doctor) and made me feel at ease about doing fillers again. Thank you to Dr. Jezdic and her amazing staff!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016