Ratings for Dr. Shobha Sikka

Very good and knowledgeable doctor, highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Overall excellent experience. Very kind, thorough and capable doctor

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I had a very bad experience with her....during my first prenatal exam she caused me to bleed heavily and just stated that it was normal without ordering additional tests....thank goodness I followed up with another Dr. asap who ordered an ultra sound and found I had Placenta Privia.....She almost caused me to have a miscarriage...

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Sikka to treat my endo. She preformed a lap with excision in Feb 2012. I had an excellent experience with her from the consultation to the post-op appointment. She touched base with me several times after my surgery. She is the most thoughtful, caring, and thorough physician I have ever met. I was very nervous the day of the surgery and she was very patient and did everything she could to calm my nerves. I feel 110% better now than I did before my surgery. If I didn't live in Virginia she would be my regular GYN. Highly recommend especially if you have or suspect you have endo.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012