Ratings for Dr. John P. Lubicky

Absolutely loved him!! He was fantastic with our daughter. He fixed her severely fractured humuerus surgically than her fractured Radius 9 months later. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

This guy is the very best in his field. He saved my kids life. I admit at first his bedside manner wasn't what I expect for a children's doctor. He's not warm & fuzzy...he chews gum while talking to you, isn't a chatty Cathy, he's direct & to the point. He did this 11 hr surgery on my kid & he came out & said two words...GOOD CORRECTION...meaning he was pleased with his work. He's a kickass surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Lubicky is an excellent and caring surgeon who helped my daughter tremendously. He is direct and honest, and will give you his opinion. He will not coddle you and tell you what you want to hear. He is a surgeon, not a psychologist. He did her surgery perfectly- we are happy with her outcome and recovery.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

This doctor should have his license taken away for the treatment we recieved. He was very unkind when talking with my daughter. He has no personality and is just rude.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. John P. Lubicky's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1974)

UnitedHealthcare