Ratings for Dr. Shahebina Walji

Dr. Walji is kind and compassionate but some of the staff do not seem to know their stuff nor do they listen. Leslie really didnot pay attention and it showed in her assessment of myself i felt she was talking about another patient.. I would not go back because of her even though the staff may be great. I will spend my money with another program. I was very disappointed . Buyer beware.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Walji is a wonderful Doctor, really knows her stuff and if she doesn't know it she will be sure to find the answer.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I could not have asked for a more compassionate, caring and knowledgeable physician to oversee my transition from obesity to normal weight than Dr. Walji. She was instrumental in changing my "diet mentality" and helped me to develop healthy and sustainable habits. My weight has been in normal range for years now, I am enjoying a happier and healthier life and I'm told I look fabulous! Dr. Walji's approach was not to offer me a quick, easy fix, powders, potions or pre-packed foods. I've done that before with other programs and I "failed" every time. I wasn't interested in pursing questionable tactics, products or services to restore my health. Dr. Walji met and exceeded my expectations of what a weight management specialist could offer, and I recommend her highly. Thank you from the heart Dr. Walji.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Walji has been seeing me for a few years, and she is excellent! She's knowledgeable, friendly and makes your annual "lady" checkup as comfortable as possible. I'd highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Walji is absolutely the most compassionate doctor that I have ever been a patient of. She is extremely helpful and understanding and I was thoroughly happy with her as an advisor

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I can't believe the negative comments I read here about Dr. Walji. She is probably the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Unlike most doctors, she understands that obesity is a complex issue and can't just be fixed by "eating less and exercising more".

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Horrible front staff, does not return calls. The doctor herself is good, if you can get past her receptionist & front staff!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

She needs to be more empathetic and compassionate. She needs to find ways to make her patients more comfortable. Not very helpful to the patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012