Ratings for Dr. Mark Levstik

Wonderful caring and compassionate doctor. Great sense of humor. I am so fortunate to be his patient. Thank you Dr. Mark. Gwen B.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Best, most thorough compassionate Dr. With very personable bedside manner. Started dealing with me for bowel problems & has continued with stomach & liver. There is no one else I'd want on my side. Has called me personally same day I've had problems. Deals with stomach, bowels & liver. Liver specialist. You won't regret seeing him. Barb , his very competent secretary is also wonderful. He has a great sense of humor. favorite Dr. Laurie Amaral

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Excellent doctor and a wonderful man. He worked very hard to keep me alive. I really owe him my life. He's a funny and caring and always has time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Pleasant man to be around, funny. Hard to get a hold of but then again, all great doctors are.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Extremely professional and compassionate. Amazing man.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Kind, caring, compassionate, thorough, with a great bedside manner and sense of humor. After 2 years of severe symptoms I had seen 6 other gastroenterologists none of whom were willing to help me or even run tests, then I found Mark and have been with him for the last 5 years. He's an amazing doctor. Without him and his investigations I'd probably still be searching for a diagnosis. His assistant Barb is equally wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have repeatedly been seen by Dr. Levstik who is very good at what he does and his staff, Mary I think is her name, are just great , polite, patent and informative

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I was very pleased with my first appointment with Dr.Levstik.He was very infomative ,carried out a fibroscan of my liver and gave me some very good news.I did not feel rushed and had all my questions answered.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Levstik has been my doctor for the past 7 years. He has been there through 2 cancer diagnosis as well as performing about 10 colonoscopies on me. His caring attitude and awesome sense of humour has gotten me though some very scarey moments. I could have my surgeon complete my followup colonoscopy care, as I like him very much as well, and he is very skilled, but I choose to stay in Mark's care. Barb - his administrator also shares the same level of care and compassion. Together they are an awesome team.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Levstick was one of several doctors who attended to me during a transplant. He is very knowledgeable and caring, taking time to fully explain and answer questions. He is extremely professional and has a wonderful sense of humour, which I'm sure helped me through a difficult time. In follow up clinic, he continues to display his compassion and medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013