Ratings for Dr. Nick Rizos

He explain to you everything he is doing "on" your body and takes the necesary time to give you the attention you need.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Excellent doctor. He spends a lot of time with each patient, answering all concerns and questions. Very knowledgeable, very tactful, very professional. Because of how much time he spends on each patient, he may run late on the schedule (see previous comment with a very low rating). But he's absolutely worth the wait. Plus, no doctor in Montreal is really on schedule. Wait times of up 2-3 hours after the scheduled times I'd say are quite frequent. And they happen not because the doctor spends more time on the patient, but god knows why. Maybe it's true that the stuff should advise that the doctor runs late (or may run late) so you show up later or advise on the phone when it is a good time to come. But no complaints about the doctor. He's the best obgyn I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dear Dr Rizos. Thank you for giving me an appointment at relatively short notice - a few weeks. It would have been nice to actually see you, though. Waited for almost 2 hours and left exasperated - I understand that you are a doctor and have to take care of your patience, but then don't give me an apointment to not respect it. Sure, you're very important, but we all have a job to do, so if you don't respect my time, I have zero reason to respect you in return. Can't say anything about your 'doctoring' skills, but you just wasted half of my day. Dear staff: when I ask you for a time estimate, I fully understand that the good doctor is busy with patients so I should just 'sit back down and wait my turn'. Thank you for your attitude and rudeness. In conclusion: wasted time; still need a doctor; just got aggravated and frustruted for the rest of the day. You suck.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012