Ratings for Dr. Elliot B. Duboys

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr Duboys. He is very kind and always spends time with me answering questions even for the simplest of procedures. I have gone to other surgeons for various procedures and although I don't live near his office I will go the extra distance to see him. Super nice guy and I have so far been happy with his work.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Had traumatic incident and was referred to this Dr. All I can say is for me to come on here, find a place to write a review of this nature really means this dr. made a strong impression on me.First off, there's the $$$$.He doesn't take any insurance and everyone takes my insurance and before he even sees you it's pay up front for a consult. A consult. This was not plastic surgery he was being asked about. He was asked to look at some stitches!!Next off , I "assume" (never assume) that he knows his business but for MY purpose, he was so arrogant and argumentative and controlling.I wouldn't go back to see him if he was the only dr. within 100 miles. How does his head fit through the door?

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

He was very professional and took time to calm me down and stitch up a bad cut in the palm of my hand.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

My family has used Dr. Duboys for various procedures from a face lift to removing a mole. He has always been courteous, knowledgeable and caring. My face lift is so natural that people stop me to say I look great, but dont know what has changed about my appearance. When Dr. Duboys, worked on my children he was gentle and caring. Thumbs up to a fabulous plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I had 3 procedures, a face lift, including neck lift, upper and lower eyelid corrections and lower eyelid biopsy, and all need repair work. He has a very unprofessional and "cocky' attitude. He also now wants to charge me to use his own operating room, pay anestheologist again, to do the repairs. He did not do a complete face lift that I paid for but a modified one without my knowledge. When I went to two other doctors to see what went wrong, Dr. Duboys then admitted it. He sewed one of my earlobes on wrong and the upperlid stitching needs fixing. I have horrible scarring behind my ears because the neck is dropping and is pulling the area down. I have pain and itching and now must pay another Dr. to repair this. I have consulted with 2 doctors and they agree it was not done properly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr D. is a fantastic surgeon. I had a breast reduction done three weeks ago, and the entire experience from beginning to end has been perfect. His staff is courteous and helpful, and he himself takes the time to talk to you and answer questions or concerns you have(via phone or email too, if it's after your appointment). He hugged me on the operating table when I started crying (surgery is some scary business) and called me later that day to see how I was doing. The day prior to surgery, he met me in his office to do my markings, even though he doesn't have office hours on Mondays. He said he prefers to mark people in his office so that there is no pressure to rush through the process when in the operating room, so he didn't mind coming in on his day off. He makes you feel completely comfortable and the results themselves are fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Duboys is very skilled. He's really good at what he does. He also is patient and kind and will talk to you as long as you like.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

Very knowledgable and and spent time answering my questions

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

What a wonderful, caring and knowledgable physician. Dr's staff is caring, friendly and quite knowledgeable. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Elliot B. Duboys's Credentials

• Univ Libre De Bruxelles, Fac De Med Et De Pharm, Bruxelles, (Grad. 1977)