Ratings for Dr. David Perry

This doctor should not be practising medicine! Many of our complaints have already been stated in the prior comments, but I do want to stress that he does not care for his patients' well being but only cares for how much he can bill OHIP by seeing them or ordering test or referring them to specialists! What doctor in this day and age and in Toronto still draws blood from his patients, it's unheard of! He is extremely rude, condescending, unprofessional and not up to date! I will be putting in a formal complaint with the CPSO(College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario) and I encourage others to do the same. This man needs to have his license to practise medicine taken away!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Probably the worst doctor I've had to deal with in Toronto, Ontario. When I injured my back years ago, I went to him for help. He never sent me to a specialist to speed the healing process, in addition to running random blood and x-ray test. 3 years later, I went back to check on my tongue for chronic bad breath, brutal farts, and stomach discomfort after eating certain foods. HE SENT ME FOR THE SAME BLOOD, URINE, AND CHEST X-RAYS I'VE BEEN DOING WITH HIM IN THE BEGINNING! After the results came back, he told me nothing was wrong, so I intentionally blew my breath in his face to show him something is clearly wrong. Without looking at the tongue, we told me to "sleep with a humidifier at night" to cure the problem. Dr. Perry is a joke! He operators out of a walk-in closet, never clean, old medical instruments, and dirty work area in general. Look, if you're not good at certain parts of your job, just send me to another doctor/specialist. I'm writing this to warn people from wasting their time with this man.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I strongly recommend not to waste your time with this so called Doctor. He is a money making machine he is more concern about your next visit that cure you. He takes blood for no reason and he is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I went to go see Dr.Perry and he treated me with utter disrespect did not want to hear my concern and was very arrogant. I can't believe that someone like this would a license to practice medicine in Canada his office had blood on the counter by the sink and all over the floor SUPER DISGUSTING!!!!!! I would say stay away from this doctor not only is the office dirty but he is a super jerk!! If your not compassionate about human life than go find a job somewhere else and make room for real doctors to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr perry was my family dr for maybe 5 yrs. each visit was like a transaction at a bank or maybe like checking your groceries out at the supermarket. There was no human emotion involved. I also feel he delayed recommending me to specialists I needed to see. He always tells me that I'm healthy but doesn't go into any detail. I would wait sometimes 2 hrs to see him past my appointment time and the visit would last 5-10 mins.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I saw this doctor from 2005 to 2007. I was never at ease with him. He draws blood himself for testing and his lab coat, examination room and office desk are blood-spattered. He answered my questions with utter sarcasm. When I asked him if I might be faced with a certain condition down the road he said "If you want your fortune told, go see Madam Odella down the street." I thanked him and told him I might just do that. I never went back. His secretary was nice and I guess he knows family medicine, but I found his bedside manner to be abysmal.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I feel like I go this doctor to waste time. I have an issue, I go there and I wait maybe 45 minutes after my scheduled appointment. I explain my issue, he runs blood tests and tells me come back in a few weeks. I go back maybe twice more, he tells me I'm healthy. My issue resolves itself and I never knew what was wrong with me. I feel stupid and dont go back until I have another issue

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012