Ratings for Dr. Anibal Bohorquez

Had a very bad experience with this doctor. He completely misdiagnosed a family member's condition and told them that they would shortly become completely paralyzed due to a neurological disorder. Doctor refused to listen to objections from family and consider other available evidence and alternatives. Turns out that the patient was having an allergic reaction to one of the medications and regained full mobility within weeks of changing medicines. Now, nearly two years later, the patient still has full mobility and neurologists find no sign of the neurological disorder diagnosed by this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Compassionate and knowledgeable. I wish all doctors were as amazing as Dr. Bohorquez.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

For 3 years I have been seeing 10 doctors, surgeons and therapists but no one was as helpful as Dr. Bohorquez. He is the only doctor that listened to me and my worries and helped me receive the treatment I needed. He is amazing and whenever I need to see him or have any questions he is always there. Amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Tends to be a cup half full guy, unsupportive, prefers to save the ministry money than really get help for your case. If I could not have him from the start again, I would absolutely love it. Beware of the dude!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

He has changed my life, after a mva left me with chronic headaches, dr B has been very patient and sincerely cares about my injuries. I have been migraine free for a year with his help and treatment.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

He try to respect my pain complaints and find right resolution to treat. advise how to try get over my injury.It is very important to find the treatment if doctor can find and respect the patient's symptom. I did not cure yet but I can respect his medical advice and I will follow his advice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012