You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lewellyn Lee-Son

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Lee-son for about 10 years now for my diabetes. I literally trust him with my life! I've moved to White Rock and still use him, and refuse to risk changing to another doctor closer to my area.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

This physician is extremely competent and professional and caring. He is a brilliant diagnostician and keeps up to date on all current medical issues and relevant information.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2008

Very thorough, compassionate, and helpful. Didn't make me feel stupid and seemed to understand how difficult it is to follow diabetic diet - yet wanted the best for me.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

He's very committed to his patients,academically brilliant, is very thorough,investigates problems till he satisfied with the answers.He goes the extra mile to treat his patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2006

Dr. Lewellyn Lee-Son's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very competent Doctor. Spend all the time needed to talk to patient. Never rushes. vary patient and calm and professional. very caring."

March 23, 2016