Ratings for Dr. Deanna P. Ricker

Excellent. Dr. Ricker has a warmth and calming effect on both my little girl and my grandmother. Exceptionally warm, she explains things clearly, and is a wonderful woman as well as a great doctor. When we moved I tried someone closer to my new home for myself, but ended up returning to Dr. Ricker. My little girl still goes to Dr. Ricker for checkups for her more serious condition, but I didn’t think I needed to drive out there for myself as I only have occasional testing to monitor my condition. However, I ended up returning to Needham because there is something refreshing and personable about Dr. Ricker that I cannot find elsewhere. It is worth the commute to have a doctor who you can trust. Have recommended people to Dr. Ricker for years. Oh, and my little girl insists I tell you “the paintings in the office are very pretty, too.” She and Dr. Ricker always have a good chat about art.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Deanna P. Ricker's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Needham, MA