Ratings for Dr. Martin Mulders

Thank goodness for alternative medicine. Learns new ideas and is willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Mulders was able to diagnose and help treat a condition that many doctors failed to recognize.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Mulders is an extremely smart and very hard working doctor who gives his all to help his patients recover from serious illness. I have been with him for 17 years after being dismissed by the in network doctors. I am healthier at 57 than I was at 40. The pills and such that he sells are often less expensive at his office than on the internet. The treatments he offers, such as ozone therapy, can be life changing. He is constantly learning and working to be the best doctor possible. The all caps commenter below clearly does not understand his mission, which is full body wellness, not just masking existing health problems. He does not take insurance, so you pay out of pocket for each visit, and he is not a charity. The many of us who have benefitted so greatly from his help are more than happy to pay for the improved quality of life we have.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Mulders since January 2016. He is amazing! My Lyme Disease is under control and I feel great, better than I have in years before I contracted Lyme. I haven't even had a cold since I began treating with him. I recommend him 100%. Thanks Doctor and your wonderful staff for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I WENT TO DR MULDERS A FEW YEARS AGO AND HAD A CONFIRMED POSITIVE LYMES TEST. HE IGNORED THAT COMPLETELY AND HAD ME DO AN ADREANAL TEST AND NEVER FOCUSED ON MY LYMES. HE CHARGES A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT AND DID NOTHING AT ALL. HE HAS SEMINARS ON LYMES AND SAYS NOTHING THAT IS OF HELP. I AM SAD FOR ANYONE SPENDING THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ON TRYING TO FIND HELP WITH HIM. I HAVE BEEN SEEING A DIFFRENT DOCTOR NOW FOR 3 YEARS AND AM FINALLY WELL. I LOOKED AT SOME OF THE THINGS HE PRACTICES AND ALL ARTE LIKE A BANDAID. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PLEASE FIND SOMEONE WHO HAS YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART AS OPPOSED TO JUST TAKING YOUR MONEY.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Mulders is knowledgeable but is very, very expensive. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that he's a for-profit business, but he'll even charge you for a 5 minute phone call. Be prepared to pay $600 for your first visit and then $200 for each additional short office visit so that you can tell him how you feel and he can make a few suggestions. This is something that could easily be done on the phone as a followup. He'll also try to up-sell you on one of the pills he keeps in inventory or on additional services he offers. Up-sell me all you want, but not while I'm paying you for your time during an office visit. That's right, you get the privilege of paying to him up-sell you on products and services. I heard he was much different years ago, but I guess the money got to his head.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Mulders is th first doctor I felt took the time to understand what challenges my body was facing to stay healthy. Best doctor hands down!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr. Mulders is the best doctor I've ever met. Two of my children have fairly severe autoimmune illnesses and I've been going crazy for several years trying to find a way to cure them. Been to lots of doctors who have no answers (except to prescribe drugs that kill off their immune systems and make them sicker). Dr. Mulders is the first doctor who has been able to help them get better. The oxidative therapy he uses (ozone plus UV blood irradiation) really works! Also, Dr. Mulders was able to cure my daughter of a HUGE abdominal cyst that doctors at Johns Hopkins were afraid to touch because they could not figure out what it was. Dr. Mulders put ozone into it and it began to heal itself. He saved my daughter having to go through major surgery. It was like a miracle. Now her lupus is disappearing, too, and she is getting her life back. Now he is also helping my son-in-law with his candida, and a friend with chronic Lyme. Thank you, Dr. Mulders. You are awesome!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Going to Dr. Mulders was the best decision I ever made. Unlike most doctors, he understands how toxins, food sensitivities, bacteria, viruses and yeast can affect the whole body. I swear I'd be in a wheelchair by now if I had listened to other doctors as I was heading towards an MS diagnosis. I am now 100% cured thanks to him. It does not happen overnight, it takes time and dedication, and sometimes you feel worse before you feel better. He knows what he's doing. I even have my 86 year old mother being treated by him. Six months ago, she was depressed, losing her memory, she had tremors and she had double vision (you could literally see her eyes crossed), Now she is so much better, she is enjoying her life again. The staff is unbelievably kind and helpful, I have never had to wait more that a few minutes for my appointment. I will be forever grateful for being enlightened on the true causes of chronic illnesses, how to prevent them and how to stay as healthy as possible.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013