Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Stapper Buitrago

This Doctor is super nice and acurated with results the only thing is that you have to wait longer to see her but is worth.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr. Stapper is a wonderful family doctor. She takes all the time in the world to listen to me. She knows her medicine really good. And is a very caring good person. She discovered my husband had cancer very early on while other doctors just told him it was heartburn. Because Of that he is still with us.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I really like Dr. Stapper, she takes good care of my family and myself, she is very caring and good in terms of medical knowledges.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Again always late, never listens, just wants you in and out. Why do we need Doctors like this?

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

The latest for this doctor is the patients, she has moved of location twice, do not tell their patients where her new office is located and when we finally contacted her, she canceled appointments. Doctor your patients believe in you, if you can not or do not have time to attend to them let them know so they can find another family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Ingrid Stapper Buitrago's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients