Ratings for Dr. Emilia Kolanska

I can't say enough about how friendly and comforting the entire staff is at Dr. Kolanska's office. Not only does the administrative team welcome you with a big smile upon your arrival, they also do a fantastic job with following-up on any procedure. This staff has gone above and beyond my dental experience expectations, and are always willing to accommodate my needs. In regards to Dr. Kolanska, she never ceases to amaze me with her ability to ensure I am 100% comfortable during any procedure. From a regular check-up to a tooth extraction, she has used the most-efficient and effective ways to take care of my concerns. She and her dental team have put forth the upmost care during my visits, and I would recommend her services to future patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Just had a beautiful crown put in by Dr.Kolanska. For a person whos terrified of the dentist, its good to know that the job will always be done right and well, not to mention the warm welcome and comforting smiles when you come in! :)

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Great colour match, quick and professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013