Ratings for Daniel Rutley

This individual is using the title "psychologist" illegally on this profile as he is not even licensed with the College of Psychologists of Ontario!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Excellent. I really enjoyed my sessions. His book is definitely worth a read. Knowledgeable in grief counselling, anger management, addiction and marriage counselling. Good approach but like anything you need to do the work.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

He is the best! I've been to a few therapists and he really knows what he's doing. I highly recommend him to anyone needing to talk to someone about tough issues.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

He has changed my life. He really cares. He went over the time by 30 minutes, again showing how much he cares. He has so many profound things to say. He truly knows the key to happiness.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Incredible. He makes you see things that you always hear and believe to be true, but never saw for yourself or haven't seen for a while. I like that he tells me of books to read because then I am able to understand a little bit on my own. He makes it seem almost like you are speaking with a friend or family member, I had immediate trust in Dan from the first session, not once did I ever feel like he was judging me. I am still working through somethings, but since I started working with Dan to now, I feel like for the first time I am making progress, substantial progress.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Beyond knowledgeable, he's very giving of his time and expertise. Always felt I was in good compassionate hands. I liked that he had 90-minute sessions and he frequently went overtime without charging me. Now that's a rarity. He not only helps you understand yourself and your relationships better, he provides you with a process and exercises to keep you developing long after sessions have ended. His book, which he gave to me free of charge, is excellent, easy to read and is the one self-help book that really helped. His focus on enjoying life and having fun was a welcome addition to the therapeutic process. If you like to not only know what to do AND how to do it but to understand why it's important, he's a wealth of information and assistance. There is no doubt that Daniel Rutley deeply cares for his clients and his profession. I couldn't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Inappropriate boundaries on his part. Not recommended

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Knowledgeable, patient, goes over the time limit without charging, cares about his patients, thoughtful, careful with his words and how he approaches his sessions with you. I would recommend Rutley to anyone who wants to better their life, and understand their own behaviours and emotions. Therapy with him works.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

money well spent. Daniel is friendly, knowledgeable, knows his stuff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Daniel Rutley went over the 90 minute session time by about 30 minutes, did not charge us for this, and gave us each a copy of his new book for free. He truly cares, is passionate about what he does and is technically sound in his therapy. He is a highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014