Ratings for Dr. J. Travis Brawner

I went to Dr. Brawner for sinus problems. He told me "what we do next is some sinus surgery - go in, blow up balloons and cut out some tissue..." - The only risk, he said, was that we would puncture the brain cavity. He didn't really ask if I wanted to do it. We did the surgery and I lost 90% of my sense of smell and taste afterword. That risk was never explained to me, and I may not have done it, had it been explained differently to me. The sinus problem continued - the surgery really didn't help anything. Dr. Brawner talks down to his patients. He called his surgical procedure "Following a GPS-type thing", when he could have used the proper terminology. He called the procedure "Blowing up the balloon" - ditto. When I got my medical records, he noted that he went over all the risks of surgery, including loss of smell - he didn't. I so regret the surgery and it is such a loss in life to have almost no sense of smell or taste.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My 3-yr-old daughter had a Japanese Beetle lodged in her ear canal after a boating excursion over the 4th of July holiday. Neither urgent care, nor Cox Emergency could help us. My baby was in excruciating pain and, thanks to Dr. Brawner, he got the bug out. He has a wonderful bedside manner, his staff is super attentive and helpful, and I am so glad they were able to help us before we had to make our flight home. Highly recommend this doctor and his staff. Top notch quality care.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Amazing doctor, very helpful. Fast, Easy, friendly

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I was getting sinus infections, one right after another. I went to Dr. Browner asking for a allergy test. He insisted on another number of test, ct scans, and sent me to a neurologist who just wanted to give me a script. $2500 and a year of suffering later I was left with no answers and extremely frustrated. I then found an allergist doctor from a referral from a friend. The allergist actually listened and did allergy testing to fond that I'm highly allergic to dust mites. Had doctor Browner listened to me, I wouldn't have been so sick for a year and felt financially taken for.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I highly recommend Dr Brawner. He listens and is very caring. Excellent!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Brawner is excellent! Highly recommended! He goes above and beyond to be helpful and so does his staff. Very appreciated!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. J. Travis Brawner's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Providence Health Plans