Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Asgharian

The more than twelve years he has been my doctor have been wonderful. Dr. Ashgarian takes time to listen to the patients, and gives solutions based on individual goals and needs. Before him other doctors were focused on terminating my problems to their convenience, however, he focused on what I needed and wanted. Thanks to him I was able to fulfill my dream of having another child, and continues to treat me as a whole considering my current situation. Never met a most understanding and caring doctor on his specialty. Highly recommend as the best doctor, I simply love him and his staff. They are all professionals that make you feel comfortable from the moment you walk in. I would not go anywhere else, and in the future I would love for him to be my daughter's doctor. The best thing that happened to me was when he was called to the ER 12 years ago. MES

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Fantastic doctor. Nice and friendly service. Very professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of his expertise.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Robert asgaharian has been my obgyn for more than 12 years really great dr. I recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Wonderful doctor. So glad I changed from the previous doctor I was seeing. Explains everything and gives the patient options. He just did my hysterectomy a few days ago and I'm feeling better than ever. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

My doc for more than 10 yrs. Always willing to answer all my questions. Best of all he provides you with options and info to make the best decision. Two c-sections with him, scar almost invisible. Wait time average, can't complain I know that he takes the time for every patient, thats the serve I have every time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I was extremely happy with this doctor. He was very busy on this day but really took time to explain to me my condition and answering all of my questions. I will most definitely be recommending him to my co-workers and friends.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Friendly and prompt office staff. Doctor takes his time listening and explaining. He answered all of my questions and took his time when talking to me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Asgharian. He is very friendly, professional, competent; I could go and on. His extra care and precaution was greatly appreciated. This was our first time with Dr. Asgharian and I would trust him with the birth of any future children. I was very impressed with his knowledge and how he took time to answer all our questions.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

At the advice of my best friend, I saw Dr. Asgharian for a second opinion for some problems that I had been having for over 2 years. Dr. Asgharian diagnosed me on a very rare and complicated condition that my gynecologist totally missed. The treatment regimen resolved my problem in 3 months and I have been symptom free since that time. I am very grateful for his kindness in listening to me on numerous visits and figuring out what was wrong with me. We need more doctors in this town that actually listen to patients instead of trying to rush through patient visits.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Kindest most knowledgable MD I've ever seen. My life is back!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Robert B. Asgharian's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)