Ratings for Dr. David Delaney

Best physician I ever had! Unfortunately, he left Cornwall. This doctor cares, he's not hesitant to send you for tests. I don't think I'll ever find another like him. Miss him very much.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

There are no words to describe this human being. He is a model for any health care pro. Incredibly knowledgeable

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Delaney is what everyone wants in a doctor. He is compassionate, friendly, knowledgeable and to the point. He always seems to know exactly what help we need. Whenever a specialist is needed to investigate a particular problem, Dr. Delaney refers us to someone exceptional. My husband and I feel blessed to be his patients. Keep up the excellent work, Dr. Delaney.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

You could not find a better doctor than Dr. David Delaney! He is so helpful, very caring, very professional yet friendly, very diplomatic, and extremely knowledgeable. My husband, my two sons and myself all agree that he has incredible skill at making each and every one of us feel like we matter. The staff at the centre are all very friendly, helpful and polite. Our original family doctor retired several long years ago and due to the shortage of doctors in Cornwall, we only had the option of using the walk-in medical clinics until we were taken under Dr. Delaney's wing. I can't even begin to explain how comforting and reassuring it is to have our health taken care of by Dr. Delaney!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr.Delaney presented himself extremely well; relaxed, pleasant, and a nice sense of humor. Although very busy, at no time did I feel rushed or like I was taking too much time. My three children liked him very much and that alone is a glowing recommendation. He took the time to find a common interest with each of my kids and make them all feel special and acknowledged.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012