Ratings for Dr. Parveen Khanna

Staff is great, Doctor Khanna is very knowledgable and for me was able to offer different treatments which helped me to cut down my Rx. My back is 100 time better now, thanks so much for giving me my mbility back!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

The staff isn't organized whatsoever. They seem to be hiring new receptionists. Quite often, however they don't stay very long. Procedures ordered by Dr. Khanna are seldom followed up with insurance approvals, etc.. I have waited as long as four and a half hours to be seen once I've been checked in. That's a normal occurrence each visit. Procedures and injections are repeated uselessly even though they never worked in the past.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Khanna and her staff are very friendly and helpful. I was in a bad car accident 11 years ago and every doctor I have seen before Dr khanna would not order me a mri and tell me that I was to young to be in as much pain as I said I was in and not give me anything for my pain. Or they would give me pain meds but not even try to fix me. I'm so thankful that I found Dr. Khanna she ordered me a mri and found out that I have been walking around for 11 years not knowing that I have a fractured vertibre, 4 bulging disc, bone spurs all down my spine, cervical lordosis and much more problems. She has done so much for me in the past year and a half to help me with my pain . Not just pain meds but epidural injections, nerve blockers and most recently burnt the nerves in my neck. I am extremely grateful for her and I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I had been seeing Dr. Khanna for my back pain when she was previously with Prime Med for months because of the pain I experiencing. She has become part of a new treatment center called Pain Medicine Physicians of Jacksonville. The staff is rude and they will never contact you back with information that you need. Dr. Khanna also shows little care for past patients when it comes to her getting her paycheck. Now I am stuck in pain until i find a new doctor who cares for their patients. Being that I work as Field Medic for the Navy, it is sad to see that a physician can go about their day knowing that somebody needs their help and they turn them away. I recommend finding a physician who cares more for you than the money in their pocket.

Submitted May 25, 2016

Shes excellent cares, and listens. She also works to help you feel better.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015