Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Perry

Honestly this was my first time coming to Dr. Perry and it was honestly the worst experience. First off, I didn't even see Dr. Perry I believe I was examined by one of his interns or something because she was so inexperienced. She quickly examined the skin problem I had and said that there is nothing they can do about it. That was very disheartening especially since I have been waiting to have something done about this issue. Then I asked her about a different condition (hyperpigmentation), she then told me once again that there is nothing they can do about it and that my best bet would be to wait it out and "hopefully" it gets better. To top things off she also added that there is a chance that it is permanent. I can keep going but it will be too long. Long story short I don't recommend anyone to these people, don't waste your money/time.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

If I could rate his staff a negative number, I would. These women are so rude and so uncaring. I will never go to his office again despite his knowledge and vast experience. I have never been treated so rudely by medical office staff before and I will not be back!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014