Ratings for Dr. Dana Moffat

Dr. Moffat has been my Gastroenterologist for over three years now, and he has only been incredibly personal and wonderful to me! He is professional, keeps an eye on my disease, orders tests and procedures for me in a timely manner when necessary. Dr. Moffat always listens intently, gives me the time to explain how I am feeling, and decides what is the best next step to take for my condition! He never pushes medication on me and never just rushes me through my visits. I always trust in his judgement, and I couldn't ask for a more wonderful Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a fantastic Gastroenterologist! Not only is he a terrific Dr. but he truly is a very caring person!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Dr. Moffat asked questions and had ideas on what was causing my weight loss even before my first scope. It turned out he was correct. He recommended information and groups where I could learn more based on my diagnosis. He has continued to be there for the last couple of years while I am on the road to recovery. Very glad for his help and assistance.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2019

How does this guy even practice medicine? Never mind be in the position he's in???? Was in hospital 4 times in 3 months due to stomach issues. Honest to God thought I was dying. Ran a scope in to my stomach and found nothing. Told him I lost 65lbs in 3 months and he chalked it up to IBS. Sent me packing. Follow up in 6 months. In this time i really never felt good at all. Told me to see a psychologist!!!! After my 6 months was up I went back and demanded a colonoscopy. His response was " just to apprise u we will do a colonoscopy. Well loan behold I had chrones disease!!! 7 months untreated!!! Cause this Dr thought I was crazy!! That inflammation now turned into scar tissue. Omg!! Why don't these Drs listen when people voice there concerns??? This Dr made me suffer for months!!! He made me think I was crazy but infact I was battling chrones. Talk about $%cking someone up mentally and physically!!! Unreal! U sir shud be ashamed to be a Dr. Does not listen and arrogant as heck.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I saw Dr Moffat at St Bonface ER. He was in a hurry; gave me a prescription for a medication that I have horrible reactions to evn though I told him; he doesn’t seem to listen; seems to be arrogant; doesn’t want to answer questions. Blows off any concerns and doesn’t want to talk about side effects. I would never see him again

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I have only seen Dr. Moffatt 2X7, but he figured out what was going on with me after 1 visit. He could have sent me the results in the mail, but instead he preferred to speak to me face to face to inform me of my diagnosis. He is kind and cares about his patients and their overall well being. He is an amazing dr and a wonderful specialist. I am so thankful that he is my doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

This doctor is doesn’t talk to his patients. God forbid you ask a question! Leave his clinic feeling depressed and panicked. Please try talking to your patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. Moffat is very personable, professional and thorough. I feel very comfortable and reassured to be under his care.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Moffat has been treating me since May for my condition PSC. He has had to see me several times since, doing tests, etc. and has been extremely proactive concerning all my medical problems. His knowledge and care for my case has been just wonderful! I am blessed to have him on my team along with my family Doctor who is also wonderful!

Submitted October 30, 2017

Did not listen to my explanation of pain!!!! Felt like another number to get paid for, NOT a human been with a pain looking for a help!!!!! Sent report to my GP that is 30 % correct. I think he mixed a few patients as he was in a rush to leave......Looking for another specialist that will treat me as a patient.

Submitted September 12, 2017

Ever since I have met him he has been kind and open minded. He does not push medication on you. He works to find the real problem and does not stop until he does. Good bedside manner and takes his time with you. His staff are phenomenal.

Submitted September 11, 2017