Ratings for Dr. Suchitra Kavety

Best doctor I've had in a long time. I would recommend her to everyone who is feeling self-conscious about the process of having a gynecological exam.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I am very satisfied with this practice and I weight my experience and comments heavily on the care I receive from Dr.S Kavety and office personal. I repeatedly experience a sense of being well served and treated in a professional manner and in a friendly caring climate. There have been a few occasions over the years that I am paused as a staff seems momentarily more interested in completing a conversation with a colleague than acknowledging my presence. However that is notably "par for the course” in today's customer service reality. I have noticed this behavior at the office; however it is not anything that I would deem particularly offensive, just a bit off putting. All in all I give the front desk staff a 3.5; and nursing staff a 4-4.5 and Kavety MD a resounding 5+. She has always been through and patient I have not had a sense of being unheard or rushed nor does she stand around "gathering moss" as if I am her only client. Thank You Dr. Kavety for helping me in wellness.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Absolutely love Dr.Kavety extremely intelligent about what she does spends time and doesn't rush at all. I would never see anyone else I trust her with everything!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Kavety was very warm, kind and comforting throughout my pregnancy. She always answers questions and thoroughly explains her reasoning. I would recommend her to family and friends as a first choice for their OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Kavety is a wonderful physcian. I would trust her with my life. She is always knowlegable and caring.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Kavety. I have been seeing her for 5 yrs. I was extremely high risk. I ended up with toxemia. Dr. kavety was very caring, kind, patient and considerate. This was my first pregnancy and being soo high risk i was extremely scared. Kavety, her staff, the drs. and nurses at St joes were wonderful. My pregnancy was very scary as I had Toemia. Kavety was right on top of it and assured me I and my daughter would be okay. Today our daughter is a beautiful 5 yr old that you would never know was born a preemie. I continue to have Kavety as my OBGYN and do not want to go elsewhere as I found her soo caring. Also, when I was unemployed a short time, Kavety and her staff were very caring continued to see me and set me up on a billing plan according to my income. I have found this practice to be incredible and I would give them and all the drs and staff a 10!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

I think the practice is the problem, not really the doctors. They overbook and dont spend much time with you. However, I saw Kavety for the first time and she was the one to actually answer my questions- not just with an oh it will be fine, but with an actual reason as to why I dont have to worry. This is my first baby and It's important that the doctors spend time and answer your questions with a reasonable answer.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Kavety for almost 4 years. She has been wonderful and helpful. She has always discussed opitons when it comes to my health care. She delivered my last child and was caring and meticulus. I have found her to have a wonderful bedside manner. If I ever have a question that needs to be answered she always takes the time for me. I would and have recommend her to friends and family. I have also found the office and nursing staff to be wonderful as well. Dr. Kavety often works with April as her nurse and she is a wonderful, caring, helpful nurse that I always look forward to speaking with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

I met Dr. Kavety prior to becoming pregnant at a regular ob appointment. She was incredibly rude! She did not answer my questions, rushed me through, was late and did not seem to care. I would never recommend her to any one. In fact I will not go to this practice due to her. There is no guarantee I will not get her for the delivery so forget it. She is a doctor that forgot how to treat people humanly. She must have failed "how to interact with your patient 101".

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

I was not impressed with any of the doctors at this practice. Their nursing staff is also rude and snobby. Dr. Kavety has no bedside manners whatsoever, she rushes you, and doesn't want to answer your questions. She rolls her eyes and gives you an attitude and tries to push you out of her office as soon as she can. I will never go back to this practice with any of my future children.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Suchitra Kavety's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1997)