Ratings for Dr. Bronner Handwerger

Dr. Handwerger is absolutely stellar when it comes to getting patients what they need! After working with other physicians for the the better part of 12 months with absolutely no results, I found Integrative Health Solutions. Dr. Handwerger makes you feel right at home - treating his patients like he would treat his own family. With me, he cut right to the chase, had open ears with everything I had to say regarding my personal well being in regard to my condition, and immediately tended to my medical needs to get me back "up to speed". I could not be more happy and thankful for Dr Handwerger and his team. I highly recommend Integrative Health Solutions!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Being under Dr. Bronner's care has changed my life for the better drastically. I suffer from chronic pain as the result of a failed spinal fusion. When I first saw Dr. Bronner about 4/5 yrs ago I was still having to take morphine every day to manage my horrific pain. Dr. Bronner's PRP Injections have been literally a life saver. I no longer need continuous pain medication & on the days I do, I no longer have to take something as strong as Morphine and in Arpil 2012 I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO MY CAREER!!! My quality of life has tremendously improved over the last couple of years and there is no doubt that it is a direct result of the treatment Dr. Bronner not only offers, but does to perfection. Dr. Bronner is NOT in the medical field to make money. He is a true healer & helping people feel better & do better is his passion.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I've been searching for th right doctor for months, looking for someone who would listen to me and truly believe in the importance of making me feel well. Finally I've found him! thank you I feel saved :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to. Do not go to this man if you care about your health!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015