Ratings for Dr. Bronner Handwerger
From the minute I set my appointment the staff was kind, helpful and concise about what everything would cost. Dr. Bronner honestly listened to me and came up with a solid game plan for about 80% of what I’m experiencing. The other 20% he didn’t pretend to already have an answer and was willing to study me more to find out. I’m so grateful for my experience and knowing he’s someone who genuinely cares about making people well again.
Dr Bronner literally changed my life for the better with his innovative treatments & genuine concern for my well being. I’ve been his patient for over 10 yrs. He embodies the true meaning of a “healer”. His desire to treat patients & improve their health & lives is fueled not by money, but by compassion and altruism. He is truly one of God’s angels here on earth!
I was meant to have a procedure known as PRP which basically takes plasma from your own blood which is centrifuged, and reinjected into your scalp as a way of stimulating hair growth. I’ve had this procedure done in Rome before so I know how it works. The nurse extracted over 5 tubes of blood and I was close to fainting; easily twice the normal amount. I was then told he would be putting his “magic formula” in the solution which was basically stem cells taken from pigs. His idea was that it would grow my hair much like it would grow out a limb - this is incredibly unscientific and idiotic. What happened was that I paid over a thousand dollars for a procedure that ended up swelling up the lymph nodes in my neck to a point where I couldn’t sleep in certain positions. NOT A DOCTOR, he’s a conman and is remarkably full of himself for being so.
Dr. Handwerger is absolutely stellar when it comes to getting patients what they need! After working with other physicians for the the better part of 12 months with absolutely no results, I found Integrative Health Solutions. Dr. Handwerger makes you feel right at home - treating his patients like he would treat his own family. With me, he cut right to the chase, had open ears with everything I had to say regarding my personal well being in regard to my condition, and immediately tended to my medical needs to get me back "up to speed". I could not be more happy and thankful for Dr Handwerger and his team. I highly recommend Integrative Health Solutions!!
Being under Dr. Bronner's care has changed my life for the better drastically. I suffer from chronic pain as the result of a failed spinal fusion. When I first saw Dr. Bronner about 4/5 yrs ago I was still having to take morphine every day to manage my horrific pain. Dr. Bronner's PRP Injections have been literally a life saver. I no longer need continuous pain medication & on the days I do, I no longer have to take something as strong as Morphine and in Arpil 2012 I WAS ABLE TO RETURN TO MY CAREER!!! My quality of life has tremendously improved over the last couple of years and there is no doubt that it is a direct result of the treatment Dr. Bronner not only offers, but does to perfection. Dr. Bronner is NOT in the medical field to make money. He is a true healer & helping people feel better & do better is his passion.
Dr. Bronner Handwerger's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
Publications & Research