Ratings for Dr. P Zwecker

Dr. Zwecker is a good doctor I'm sure, but don't be fat though. He is tremendously fatphobic and 100% uneducated when it comes to a Health At Every Size Approach. He has suggested really gross, dangerous and inefficient weight loss options to me after I have stated many times that losing weight was not my goal nor was it scientifically proven to have that much of an effect on my overall health when considered independantly from the rest of my (healthy and actively healthful) lifestyle. It has, however, been proven to worsen some conditions and precipitate the onset of "fat-related diseases" such as T2 diabetes and heart conditions, but whatever. Let's keep living in the dark ages and blame/shame fat people. Let's encourage them to lose weight in and of itself by any means necessary and abuse their trust all the while not bothering to research the pertinence and consequences of our dated beliefs. He has never asked me about my level of physical activity, doesn't believe me when I tell him that I eat a balanced, healthful diet, basically is incapable of seeing past the fatness. Simply put, it makes me fear for my life, because as he insists on treating the fatness rather than all of me, he could very well miss something - as it has happened to many of my fat acquaintances, sometimes with fatal results - and endanger me. He needs to get educated on HAES and check his fatphobia big time. Otherwise he's polite, efficient, somewhat on time, quick and competent. I'm not being sarcastic here. If he didn't hate me, if he wasn't blinded by the chub, he'd be great.

Submitted July 10, 2017

-Staff: Extremely helpful and friendly. -Punctuality: Doctor usually sees me in a timely manner. However being a compassionate doctor he accepts emergency walk ins and doesn't rush patients. Dr.Zwecker is a compassionate doctor that actually listens to the patient and offers the best help that he can with his extensive knowledge in the field of medicine. This doctor will go out of his way to treat patients, including accepting emergency walk ins. Overall experience: Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He is an excellent person and professional, what is very important for a patient is to have a family doctor that takes you as a person and not as a number and next...Dr. Zwecker see your file with a very good human approach.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Zwecker practices medicine like "Dr Welby" for those who remember. He listens, evaluates and you dont feel rushed. I have a problem which no other doctor could make recommendations. He suggested I try a medication and it seems to help! A lovely man lucky to call my Doctor. Staff are also wonderful. I recommend him and the clinic.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Gentil, attentif, patient je suis chanceuse de l'avoir comme medecin de famille. Je lui souhaite plus de reussite. Merci Dr Paul Zwecker.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Impossible de donner un rating: cela fait 2 fois que je prends rendez-vous avec lui et je me fais ensuite rappeler pour me faire dire qu'il ne prend plus de nouveaux patients. Mais on offre chaque fois de reporter mon 'rendez-vous' 2 mois plus tard. Cherchez l'erreur..........

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

C'est un excellent docteur, Humain, attentif, très compétant. Une perle rare je me sent entre bonne mains et bien suivi. Il aime être médecin et aime les gens. Un compétence et professionnalisme quasi parfait.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

He is a great doctor, I am very very happy to have him as my GP. He is patient, nice, great doctor. He is great!! He calls you back to let you know the results of your exams, good or bad he calls you and he explains everything. He is very professional, competent, I am in great hands.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

For the first time I have a real family doctor. He is an excelent doctor, and now I feel safe, because I have my health in competent hands. I would not be ableto thank him enough.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

We are very happy to have him as a family doctor, so hard to find these days. Great follow up after he receives the results. And actually asks if their is anything else...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016