Ratings for Dr. P Zwecker

Super Medecin. Tres attentif. Prends son temps. T'explique, et fais des suivi.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Philip Zwecker has been my doctor for many years and he is wonderful! Very helpful, actually listens and takes his time and never rushes you. I am in complete confidence with him, and hope he will be my family doctor for many years to come!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

He's a great family doctor and actually will take the time to talk to you. He doesn't rush you out of his office and I am very impressed with his bedside manner. He also doesn't act like he can treat everything and will refer you to a specialist if need be. He's also really good with follow up appointments by phone if needed.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

The best doctor I've encountered!! He is attentive, helpful and caring. He will always take time to go through everything we disgussed in previous appointments and he remembers everything. He offers different solutions and gives you any referral or test you may need. I am extremely lucky to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr.Zwecker est très attentif au patients, très compétent et prends le temps d'expliquer.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Docteur P. Zwecker is the best. Il est incroyable, malgré le service offert parfois inégal à la réception de la clinique où j'ai la chance de pouvoir l'avoir comme médecin de famille depuis déjà trois ans. Les infirmières avec lesquelles il travaille sont aussi très dévouées et compétentes. Je ne peux que répéter que ce qu'il a déjà été dit ici sur ce docteur: c'est un médecin très professionnel, à l'écoute, peut s'ajuster à différents types de patients facilement, il ne fait pas semblant de tout savoir, se réfère à d'autres si besoin est, il est toujours prêt à t'aider si tu as une inquiétude au sujet de ta santé et à faire le nécessaire, puis à aucun moment, il ne te fait sentir comme un numéro et ni ne t'expédie rapidement vers l'extérieur de son bureau. Il est jeune et j'apprécie son sens de l'humour, même si cela m'avait surprise au tout début. Briefly, everyone should have the get to meet a family doctor like Dr. Zwecker. I really can not ask for a better one. ❤

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr. Zwecker is my “Dr. House”!! He took the time to listen to me, my symptoms, and with tests found my problem. No other doctor could figure out what I had!! To me, he is the best. Thank you Dr. Zwecker. Solange Saraga

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Zwecker is a good doctor I'm sure, but don't be fat though. He is tremendously fatphobic and 100% uneducated when it comes to a Health At Every Size Approach. He has suggested really gross, dangerous and inefficient weight loss options to me after I have stated many times that losing weight was not my goal nor was it scientifically proven to have that much of an effect on my overall health when considered independantly from the rest of my (healthy and actively healthful) lifestyle. It has, however, been proven to worsen some conditions and precipitate the onset of "fat-related diseases" such as T2 diabetes and heart conditions, but whatever. Let's keep living in the dark ages and blame/shame fat people. Let's encourage them to lose weight in and of itself by any means necessary and abuse their trust all the while not bothering to research the pertinence and consequences of our dated beliefs. He has never asked me about my level of physical activity, doesn't believe me when I tell him that I eat a balanced, healthful diet, basically is incapable of seeing past the fatness. Simply put, it makes me fear for my life, because as he insists on treating the fatness rather than all of me, he could very well miss something - as it has happened to many of my fat acquaintances, sometimes with fatal results - and endanger me. He needs to get educated on HAES and check his fatphobia big time. Otherwise he's polite, efficient, somewhat on time, quick and competent. I'm not being sarcastic here. If he didn't hate me, if he wasn't blinded by the chub, he'd be great.

Submitted July 10, 2017

-Staff: Extremely helpful and friendly. -Punctuality: Doctor usually sees me in a timely manner. However being a compassionate doctor he accepts emergency walk ins and doesn't rush patients. Dr.Zwecker is a compassionate doctor that actually listens to the patient and offers the best help that he can with his extensive knowledge in the field of medicine. This doctor will go out of his way to treat patients, including accepting emergency walk ins. Overall experience: Great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

He is an excellent person and professional, what is very important for a patient is to have a family doctor that takes you as a person and not as a number and next...Dr. Zwecker see your file with a very good human approach.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017