Ratings for Dr. J A Rutka

best ent dr cares about every patient. he is very busy but so am I

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I had a horrible experience 5 years ago. I went to his office for my first visit (waited three hours) he was on his lunch, I could see him eating. The reception staff were very short with me. I had an X-ray taken which the dr diagnosed me with chronic sinusitis, he said no it's not that. Wouldn't tell me what it was, did a scope of my nose, it hurt so much I had tears running down my face. He said, and I quote "it couldn't possibly hurt, I numbed the area". My nose is VERY sensitive, and I don't respond well to numbing gel. If I was that good at fake crying I would be an actor. He said I needed surgery, didn't go back or schedule it after being man handled and disrespected.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr.Rutka is very knowledgeable, caring and kind. I feel truly blessed to have been referred to him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

a great dr is very helpfull and goes out of way to help pepole.staf is very pleasent and helpfull aswell as dr

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012