Ratings for Dr. Angel Arnaout

I’m sorry to say that I did not have the same positive experience with this doctor that others had and I wish I did. She was not nice to me at all. I was so scared and cried the whole time. As well, she would not show me my scans and the cosmetic outcome of the surgery could have been better.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Arnaout is a very skilled surgeon and amazing individual. Her thoroughness revealed my BRCA1 gene mutation and will likely save my life. She answered all my questions and took the time to explain details i had not even thought to ask. I felt very much cared for by this wonderful woman.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

A Doctor who takes pride in her surgery and her empathy with her patients. I feel blessed to have had her with excellent results. She is willing to work long hours and respond to the questions of her patients. A very special person - her humanity is always present .

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I haven't done my surgery yet. But when I saw her for the first time, and she told me "I will take good care of you", I knew I am in good hands. She looks very professional, caring and compassionate. She explained to me everything showing me my MRI pictures on the computer. She released my anxiety and made me feel comfortable . She answered all my questions and went beyond that when she explained to me issues which I didn't think of. I am lucky to have her as my surgeon. Her name is Angel, and she is an angel.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr, Arnaout, besides being an excellent surgeon, is an amazing person. During my journey through suspected and then real breast cancer was made as anxiety-free as possible. I attribute this in major part to her excellent bedside manner and frankness. When she was with me, I never felt rushed (like something or someone else was more important) and that I was her complete focus of attention. I felt like she was treating me as a person and not "the cancer". Thank you Dr. Arnaout - you really are an angel.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am very grateful to have crossed path with Dr Arnaout, a professional, compassionate, caring and knowlegeable surgeon who helps me gain back my health. I have no complication after surgery, the scar was small , elegant and I truly appreciates her thoughtful consideration on the esthetic side in addition to the thorough tumor removal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Arnaout is a fabulous person! I went for a routine screening which showed some abnormalities. Dr. Arnaout fast-tracked me from April 19 through to my surgery on June 1, 2016. Dr. Arnaout and her team did fabulous work on my lumpectomy. You can't even tell that I had surgery on my breast. Dr. Arnaout is a kind and gentle spirit; simply put you can feel that she cares about you, your self-image,and your well being. The OR team she had was outstanding, all of them great women! Thank you for your caring and the spectacular work you do!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Doctor Arnaout is an answer to our prayers. A very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, caring and warm Doctor. The first time I met her, l liked her and felt very comfortable in her hands. She listened to and answered all our questions. She explained all the procedures very well to us. She reassured me before the surgery that all would be well. She promised that they would take good care of me during the surgery and they actually did. She removed a lump from my breast in a way that you wouldn't even notice. I still wonder how she did it. You are a genius Doctor Arnaout! And I have healed so fast and so well. Yourhands are blessed. It's my prayer that God will bless you abundantly as you continues in the ministry of helping patients. You are very special Doctor sent from heaven.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Outstanding surgeon with incredible compassion. I have no doubt that Angel saved my life.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

When I was diagnosed with a breast cancer I started immediately my home work- find a surgeon that could help me. Reading all these reviews about Dr. Arnaout I knew right away that she’s the one. In October 2014 I had a lumpectomy. Now I know for sure that I couldn’t wish for a better surgeon. She’s such a beautiful person and caring human being. Her name Angel is what she really is- an angel. Every time when looking in the mirror I can’t believe what amazing job she did, I’m so thankful to her. Again, thank you Dr. Arnaout!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014